Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Satan Attacks End Time Prophet/Apostle Malm's Blog



ANNONCEMENTS: Last evening the site was hacked and a Roman Catholic article in Polish was published and remained on this site for about one hour.  I thank those who brought this to my attention and as I was checking my email last evening this was caught and dealt with almost immediately.  Your prayers are needed and requested.  AS the message gets stronger and stronger, the ACCUSER will become more and more active.
 

2 comments:

Byker Bob said...

The Accuser?

I think he's reading much too much into this. No matter what your point of view, if you express it strongly, people are going to disagree or occasionally go on the attack. It's not an ACOGs vs Satan type of thing at all, that's just Malmsie's fantasy.

I'd have been more impressed if he had translated the article from Polish, and perhaps led a discussion about the merits of it. Anyone know what the article was about? Probably the minute he identified or labeled it as "Catholic" his core audience equated it with excrement and dismissed it without a thought.

BB

Anonymous said...

I całe to szalone gówno przychodzi mi do głowy. (And then all this crazy shit came into my head)