Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Capable of Acts of Violence?



I have been called many things over the last 20 years by those who worship the ground HWA walked on.  I have had threats to kill me by cutting my head off with a sword.  I have had groups of cult members pray that God strike me dead with the most painful of diseases.  Weinerdude Weinland has cursed me. I have been cursed 5 years a row that I would be struck dead on Passover night.  As usual, they have all been proven to be liars and fools.

Tonight I had a new accusation leveled against me.  It seems a couple of grumpy people in Yahoo did not like seeing their foolish comments "leaked" and had this to say:

He could possibly be a very dangerous individual - someone who could be capable of committing acts of violence against those who believe in the sabbath, holy days, and other things that go against what he believes.

I really laughed at that foolishness!  How little they know that I am the exact opposite of that and have always been.  I enjoy life too much to even consider such a thing.

The above comments just is further proof on how deranged Armstrongism is in the thinking of some people.  It has always promoted the myth that those who leave the church or abandon HWA's teachings are agents of Satan and incapable of redemption.  In fact the opposite seems to be the case. Almost all people I know that have left Armstrongism are now kinder and more compassionate towards fellow human beings.

I however have never seen more evil and hate filled people as some of the die-hard legalists are.  They are the ones constantly spitting and cursing at those who disagree with them.  The world is going to hell and they are giddy with delight.  They want to see people punished, tortured or to die of pestilence and war. When they walk into the same room you are in it is like they suck the air out of it.


Seventy years of documented failed prophecies and false teaching still have not deterred the die hard legalists from following these con-men.

All these people need to do is stop making stupid predictions, uttering false prophecies, and promoting endless absurd speculations, then the world world leave them alone.  Until that time happens, they will continue to be held accountable for their damaging and false words.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wrong. As long as they teach British Israelism and lie about church history, I won't leave them alone, even if -- in the very unlikely circumstance -- they give up their obsession with their dead false prophet and their false prophecies, idolatry and taking God's Name in vain (or at minimum, taking Jesus' name in vain by ending their preposterous deceptions "in Jesus' Name").

Beware.

What they accuse you of thinking of doing, they themselves may be plotting and scheming: How else would they come up with the idea you are going to commit violence against them if they weren't full of violence themselves?

Steve said...

N02HWA said...I have been called many things over the last 20 years by those who worship the ground HWA walked on. I have had threats to kill me by cutting my head off with a sword. I have had groups of cult members pray that God strike me dead with the most painful of diseases. Weinerdude Weinland has cursed me. I have been cursed 5 years a row that I would be struck dead on Passover night.

MY COMMENT: I guess you're doing a good job then. Keep up the good work! They WILL kill you, you know?

Anonymous said...

What is the source of their anger?

I guess you wandered into their Cargo Cult Science Evidence Free Zone and annoyed them with irritating inconvenient truths.

If you want to make people angry, tell them lies; if you want to make people furious, tell them the truth!