Friday, December 30, 2011

Apostle Has Identified "The King of the South"



God has apparently been talking to Apostle Malm a lot lately.  God has revealed to him who the "King of the South" is.  It's not who UCG, LCG, McFlurry and others are spitting out right now.  Those fools all think it will be Muslim countries.  But NO!  It is NOT!  It is Israel, Egypt, Ethiopia and Libya!  Holy Cow!  I can rest easier tonight not having to think about this now.



Ptolemaic Empire

My friends, I have tried to explain the the King of the South is Israel AND Egypt many times. (You stupid idiots just don't get it!) This map of the King of the South should make the location and countries comprising the King of the South abundantly clear.

The King of the South is the modern nations of Egypt, Israel, Libya and Ethiopia!  They are combined today in a web of alliances even as they were in 200 BC!  And backed up by the Anglo Americans within that web of alliances.  The modern King of the South consists of that web of aligned nations; and is NOT some Islamic extremist or even moderate grouping.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hasn't identified anything, except maybe more evidence of a specific mental disorder.

Lake of Fire Church of God said...

Well, that settles that one for us. Please pass the potatoes.

Richard

Anonymous said...

Ok, I am going to straighten this out once and for all.

The King of the South is Elvis. Memphis, Tenn...hello? Elvis is the King of the South.

The King, you call him The Boss, of the North is Bruce Springsteen.

That's the last time I'm going to tell you.


M.T.Thrones

Byker Bob said...

The events amongst the splinter communities have all become so surreal, especially this past year.

There are times when I realize that at last, I've revisited and resolved or corrected probably 99% of my Armstrong related issues. The fact is that in so many cases, such resolution is personal and specific to each of us, related directly to our independent paths in life. Reality is that often, our personal solutions defy sharing.

That said, I wish everyone a happy and prosperous 2012! Don't know how much I'll be around on these sites next year myself, as it may now be time to concentrate on practical applications and enter a new phase of life. Hope everyone here experiences abundant blessings through the coming year!

BB

NO2HWA said...

Andrew, resubmit your comment about the "Ice queen" I hit the wrong button and deleted it by mistake.

Andrew said...

Oh, I think I said something like, "Well, I'm glad that's resolved. Now I can begin working out the prophetic identity of the Ice Queen from the Books of Narnia."