Friday, February 3, 2012

Voices In Her Head



Our conservative COGer buddies on Yahoo are always entertaining.  They had this little bit tonight about that magical god that stops nasty little kids from splashing water on the godly COGers:

Some Church of God people were spending a weekend at the Beach, After Sunset Saturday night with a near full Moon, they decide to walk to the beach, passing a wooden skate ring, a 14 year old girl goes running around in it. Hearing a loud BANG, we all turn our torches on. This girl was crouched with her knees bent; we see this big hole behind her, with 6” x 4” wooden joists crisscrossing it. With her being only inches away from death or major harm. We all said. “You were lucky you never jumped into this dark bit.”
She replied. “I thought it was a puddle of water and I did a big jump to splash you all, then I heard this load voice in my brain, “Do not jump in the black bit.” So I lifted up my legs and just managed to land heavily on the bit with the moon shining on it.”
The next day with the sun up we had another look. We all agreed that this should have been, more the likely death.
We were very thankful for this protection. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would go with luck and/or intuition. Just saying...