Apostle Malm, who considers himself as God's greatest gift to the wayward Church of God, is laying out again just how the end time events will soon unfold. The sad part in all of this is watching his acolytes believe his tripe. They have learned nothing of the massive failures in prophecy from HWA, Waterhouse, Blackwell, Meredith, Pack and Weinland.
1) The abomination MUST be set up in Rome and he will have ONLY a total of 1,335 days from the time he is set up. For at the end of the days we “shall stand in our lot” and receive our inheritance as the Kingdom of god is established. Dan 12:11-13.
2) Subtracting the 1,260 days of the tribulation from the 1,335 days means that the tribulation will begin 75 days after this abominable false prophet is set up in Rome. 75 days after he is set up in Rome he will go to the Holy Place and Jesus warns us that when he does those in Judea should flee for their lives not even stopping to take their coats. mat 24:15.
3) As soon as this abomination is set up in Rome he will call for and bring about the rise of Babylon [the King of the North] in Europe. The New Europe must be set up and ready to make war by the time the abomination goes to the Holy Place. Rev 13:11-15.
4) A comprehensive Middle East peace deal MUST be agreed and when it is proclaimed as achieved the tribulation will be at the door. 1 Thess 5:3.
5) About four weeks after the abomination is set up in Rome, God will empower his two prophets and they will warn and take his faithful to the pl;ace that God has prepared. All that is written of them shall be fulfilled and they shall have the sign of the power of God and shall be zealous for God and his commandments. Rev 11.6) At this time there shall also be a great falling away from zeal for God and his commandments, into a great laxity and lukewarmness for obeying God’s commandments and much compromising with the way of life, as men begin to do what is right in their own eyes instead of having a zeal for what is right in God’s eyes.
This is called the Laodicean attitude of loving and the exalting men and organizations above any zeal for the things of God. USING the name of God to exalt themselves OVER the law of God, and rejecting those scriptures that they fo not want to obey, in order to maintain their traditions; making the law of God, of NO effect. Rev 3.
This great falling away has been going on for decades and is now reaching its climax.
Those with eyes to see can see that this is one sign that is already obvious.
In 2016 the count of 45 days between the sixth day of ULB and the day before Pentecost will occur. This is the ONLY year up before 2020 that this count will occur.
If we remember that it is ”at the end of the days”; it is as the days end that the Kingdom of God will be set up and the resurrected saints will receive their inheritance and responsibilities; we should count back from the day before Pentecost 1,335 days to the setting up of the abomination in Rome.
That date would fall on 16 Sep [if my count is accurate] of 2012.
However, the Apostle covers his righteous posterior with this:
I am NOT saying that this will happen! I AM saying that this is the earliest possibility, and with the current world situation it is certainly possible!
Escape what? Three and half years in Petra with the Apostle and his law goons making life a living hell? No thanks.
Only when the above signs are present and God’s two prophets appear in power to deliver the faithful to the place prepared; will we know for sure!
Study these signs; KNOW them; WATCH for them; do not be swept away by false declarations that the tribulation has come; or by statements by false prophets, contrary to God’s two prophets and contrary to these signs.
Brethren, it is not enough to see the signs! We must be prepared for the REALITIES that these signs herald. We MUST be worthy to escape all these things.