Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Malm: For My Love and My Message You Persecute Me Like They Did Saul


I think someone has a persecution complex and visions of grandeur all wrapped up into one package!

Malm writes:

My dear Laodicean friends; I have worked night and day for five years to point out the errors of idolizing men, organizations and traditions; because God loves you and I love and want you to turn to God with all your hearts that you might be spared.  And for this love and message of warning and repentance you despise me, as Saul despised those he regarded as heretics for not agreeing and submitting to his sect of the Church of God of his day.

God loves his people very very deeply, and he KNOWS that his people also love him; they have just been distracted into thinking that love for and loyalty to a corporate group is the same as loving God.  They have lost sight of any practical zeal for God’s commandments; because they have been turned to believe that God wants them to follow the traditions and instructions of their Group Leader.

Beloved Brethren, you have been warned so that when you are struck down by the rod of God’s correction, you will remember and understand and repent and turn to the Great God with abundant love and zeal.

Then you will understand that I have done this work out of love for you, and that God has loved you, and does love you and will accept you with arms wide open to embrace you and forgive you and comfort those who have been afflicted for a small moment in great tribulation.

7 comments:

Byker Bob said...

Orwell certainly comes to mind.

BB

Assistant Deacon said...

Good grief, Malm has HWA's "the book of Acts is unfinished, so I think I'll write paragraphs to sound like scripture, just in case my words are later added in" complex.

To wit: "Then you will understand that I have done this work out of love for you, and that God has loved you, and does love you and will accept you with arms wide open to embrace you and forgive you and comfort those who have been afflicted for a small moment in great tribulation."

Oh please, Jimbo, get over yourself. King James must be rolling over in his sheol.

Anonymous said...

"My dear Laodicean friends" [I'm not judging anyone or anything...]
"I have worked night and day pointing out your errors" [And it's about time you showed a little appreciation and respect.]
"And for this you've turned around and pointed out my errors" [Not cool, man!]
"Beloved Brethren, you have been warned so that when you are struck down by the rod of God’s correction..." [Oh boy! I can't wait!]

Anonymous said...

Oy vay!
Malm's got me all verklempt!

Malm loves us so much that even his eyes are crying blood-tears.

Norm

Anonymous said...

Wait!

What?

Oh.

It's not King Saul, he's talking about, is it?

Anonymous said...

"as Saul despised those he regarded as heretics for not agreeing and submitting to his sect of the Church of God of his day"

What is he talking about? Does he mean the pre-conversion Paul? That Saul wasn't in any "sect of the Church of God".

Malm needs to take some time off and chill out. He's getting loopier and loopier.

Unknown said...

What an idiot. I bet he just loves all the notoriety he receives over here.