Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web of Corrupt Leaders
- Contact Blog Owner
- Contact Dennis Diehl
- Apostolic Treasures: The Treasures Of Herbert W Armstrong
- Wacky World of Dave Pack
- David C. Pack's Wacky World 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 1
- "Mulling Things Over With Dennis" Page 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 3
- Van Robison
- Idiots in the Pulpit
- Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web
- Armstrongism: Is It The Plain Truth? 8/5
- The Daughter of Babylon: A True History of the Wor...
- The Armstrong Error Booklet
- Mr. Confusion 1971
- Book: The Truth Shall Make You Free
- UCG/COGWA Child Molester
- PCG Suicide
- How Fred Dattalo, Cal Culpepper and Gerald Flurry Caused A PCG Suicide
- LCG Pedophiles
- Rod Meredith HATES This Blog!
- Rod McNair Says Elderly Possessed By Demons
- Herbert Armstrong Confesses to Incest!
- Herbert Armstrong's Documented Prophecies By Decad...
- Worldwide Church of God vs. Philadelphia Church of...
- Ambassador College Pasadena Campus Demolition and ...
- Ambassador Reports
Thursday, May 30, 2013
Jesus, Don't Let Me Die Before I've Had Sex
Fundamentalism has always looked at sex as bad. For us, all we have to do is look at
Herbert Armstrong and his silly books,
God Speaks Out On The New Morality
Missing Dimension in Sex.
Though these two books never stopped the leaders from committing incest, adultery, rapes, sexual stalkings, porn addiction and other improprieties.
Despite the railing by Rod Meredith and many others, the youth in the COG were sexual animals at times. Imperial and Ambassador students were like breeding rabbits. There wasn't a nook or cranny on either campus that wasn't used for in flagrante delctio.
Why hasn't the church ever dared to think differently about premarital sex?
is a documentary examining the idealism and silence embedded
in the sexual teachings of evangelical churches.
Through the stories of gay, straight, celibate & sexually active churchgoers
we explore the hopes, fears, and prayers of real people
as they learn to reconcile their faith and sexualities.