Sunday, July 7, 2013

Rebel LCG Group Breaks Off Because Meredith Talks Too Much About Jesus




Say what???????????????????  Really???????????  Too much Jesus in Armstrongism?  Is the guy even discussed?

Living Armstrongism is reporting:


The following is from GenuineTruth.com, a web site started up by some ex-LCG members who seemed to leave LCG because they feel Meredith has placed too much emphasis on Jesus. Although I cannot be very sympathetic with their doctrinal reason for leaving LCG I do sympathize with their disillusionment with Roderick C. Meredith. They continue to preach the doctrines of Armstrongism.

4 comments:

Byker Bob said...

Good grief! Sorry everybody, but I've got to side in with Rod on this issue! Jesus is EVERYTHING!!! The Messianics certainly know and acknowledge this. Jesus actually told the Jews that He would not return until they cried out for Him. I'm guessing that this new group will not be amongst them?

How do they figure that diminishing our Savior is superior theology? They might as well convert to Islam!!

BB

mruscan said...

Here Here, BB,
"You will not see me again until you cry", "Baruch Haba BaShem Adonai" Blessed is He that Comes in the Name of the Lord. The COG's are going to disappear. The Lord, Jesus/Yeshua is going to bring His people and the righteous Gentiles together for His coming. Not you COG idiots. You have had everything wrong from the beginning!!!! Yeshua/Jesus doesn't know you because you don't know Him and you never did. Thanks for 48 years of a wrecked life, at least I have found the true savior now and it ain't your version of Him.

Anonymous said...

The rest of the article Redfox posted at his site is also of interest. I had no idea Joe Sr. had been so spiritually advanced towards the end of his life.

Redfox712 said...

Thanks for the mention, No2HWA!

I heard about these people because of thisBanned by HWA post from April. I went to the website and discovered they had Tkach's announcement of Meredith's expulsion. I took awhile but I had to bring it up in my blog.