Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web of Corrupt Leaders
- Contact Blog Owner
- Contact Dennis Diehl
- Apostolic Treasures: The Treasures Of Herbert W Armstrong
- Wacky World of Dave Pack
- David C. Pack's Wacky World 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 1
- "Mulling Things Over With Dennis" Page 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 3
- Van Robison
- Idiots in the Pulpit
- Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web
- Armstrongism: Is It The Plain Truth? 8/5
- The Daughter of Babylon: A True History of the Workdwide Church of God
- The Armstrong Error Booklet
- Mr. Confusion 1971
- Book: The Truth Shall Make You Free
- UCG/COGWA Child Molester
- PCG Suicide
- How Fred Dattalo, Cal Culpepper and Gerald Flurry Caused A PCG Suicide
- LCG Pedophiles
- Rod Meredith HATES This Blog!
- Rod McNair Says Elderly Possessed By Demons
- Herbert Armstrong Confesses to Incest!
- Herbert Armstrong's Documented Prophecies By Decad...
- Worldwide Church of God vs. Philadelphia Church of God
- Ambassador College Pasadena Campus Demolition and ...
- Ambassador Reports
Friday, October 4, 2013
Dennis Muses for a few hours....
Any time now all the COGs will be issuing their "BEST FEAST EVER" reports. They will speak of the kind of harmony and camaraderie not seen in decades. The unity of the brethren will be awesome and for Dave Pack, if we ever hear from him, overarching, with the feast goers gyrating daily in their seats. Seat gyration at RCG's sites will call for a special offering for chair repairs.
The accommodations will have been the best along with the food and the locals will have been so impressed with how well behaved and respectful the children were. Of course the sermons will have been beyond inspiring and the music purely from the Throne of God itself. The weather will have been fantastic and a good time will have been had by all.
But this was a very special FEAST for Dave Pack of the Restored Church of God. Minister and Member alike were to have finally "got it" and come over to Dave for the really BEST FEAST EVER, under one church and one leader. There were 24 reasons why this HAD to happen this year for why would God bother to reveal it this year if it was not THIS YEAR?!
Alas, the Feast is over. Fall and Winter cometh and where is Dave Pack's glorious report on the success of it all? Dave assured us in his pre-feast announcement that the Prophecy of Haggai was very much "on." Today is Friday. The traditional day for what Dave said would be one more announcement for after the Feast. I can understand a bit of get home lag but today seems to be the day that Dave must say something. After all, he has changed his amazing prophecy to an amazing parallel to already show a bit of understanding between the two in his now failed previous perspectives , hopes and dreams of unification under one billing system.
I believe if scores of ministers had made the leap of faith and passed the 35 question suck my brains out for Christ and Dave test and most of the splintered members had gone to the RCG Feast Sites, we would have heard of that by now. I suspect there is a good reason we have not heard of that by now.
So unless Dave Pack has taken a post Feast hunting trip to bag an Elk or Moose, or shoot a polar bear from a helicopter, today seems to be an important day for an update.
Mr. Schurter drags COG Minister who failed his test for RCG away...
No update today and I will suspect trouble at the Pondersosa
....and now off to work rubbing MOST folks the right way since '98