Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web of Corrupt Leaders
- Contact Blog Owner
- Contact Dennis Diehl
- Apostolic Treasures: The Treasures Of Herbert W Armstrong
- Wacky World of Dave Pack
- David C. Pack's Wacky World 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 1
- "Mulling Things Over With Dennis" Page 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 3
- Van Robison
- Idiots in the Pulpit
- Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web
- Armstrongism: Is It The Plain Truth? 8/5
- The Daughter of Babylon: A True History of the Workdwide Church of God
- The Armstrong Error Booklet
- Mr. Confusion 1971
- Book: The Truth Shall Make You Free
- UCG/COGWA Child Molester
- PCG Suicide
- How Fred Dattalo, Cal Culpepper and Gerald Flurry Caused A PCG Suicide
- LCG Pedophiles
- Rod Meredith HATES This Blog!
- Rod McNair Says Elderly Possessed By Demons
- Herbert Armstrong Confesses to Incest!
- Herbert Armstrong's Documented Prophecies By Decad...
- Worldwide Church of God vs. Philadelphia Church of God
- Ambassador College Pasadena Campus Demolition and ...
- Ambassador Reports
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Happy New Year! 2014 Promises to be a Banner Year in the Church of God
It's been a wild and crazy year in the land of Church of God. We never dreamed of a Church of God leader ever ending up in prison, but thanks to Ron Wienland and his lying family, he is sitting in prison today.
David Hulme's secretive splinter cult has started to rupture big time.
Bob Thiel stabbed Rod Meredith in the back and started his own splinter personalty cult that has been the object of much ridicule over the last year. With 4,683 hits, Bob Thiel sets the record.
Next up was Gaylyn Bonjour's so called "double blessing" that Bob Thiel lies about where his god set him apart to start his personalty cult. It garnered 3,684 hits.
Then David C Pack hit the scene with some of the most outlandish claims that any Church of God leader has ever made. Even Gerald Waterhouse wasn't stupid enough to say the things Dave did, even though Gerald was a few cards short of a full deck. Dave's lies make a complete fool of him and he went into hiding to nurse his wounds. Of course he quickly came up with a reason his prophecy failed, as any good COG leader will do.
Dennis's articles continue to draw thousands of readers. He has been a great asset to this blog.
The Living Church of God provided great fodder this past year, especially with James Scarborough's letter
On June 6th, 2013 we hit 1,000,000 readers.
Then the Philadelphia Church of God had a dust up with Mark Nash that drew a large crowd of readers. Then Six Pack Flurry had to go and write his own "science" books to mind-melt their children's minds at Imperial Academy.
Another favorite was Nimrod's Testicles which exhibited to the world how incredibly naive and absurd Church of God thought can be.
2014 promises to be a recording breaking year in Armstrongism. E. W King will continue to make idiotic prophecies which will all fail, like every single on of his has already. Rod Merdith could die, bringing in another church splint because so many can't stand Meredith's son leading the church. Ron Weinland will continue to lie in his prison missives.
More suicides and deaths will occur because of COG teachings. James Malm will continue to distort scripture to fit his own legalistic mindset.
So here's to a great 2013 and for the rapid disintegration of Armstrongism.