Tuesday, February 18, 2014

E. W. King Discovered The Secret of the Universe While He Was Playing In The Sand Box As A Child








Eric King is God's greatest gift to humanity!

What caused the Big Bang? Here is where I would like to relate an experience that I had in first grade. In the play ground of our school there stood two poles that we could climb in the sand box. I remember one day on recess climbing one of these poles and looking down on all the kids playing. I do not know why but I asked myself: “What was before all of this?” I looked at all the busy bodies running around playing, I looked at the trees and the birds and I listened to all the noises. I answered my question with; “Space, black space was here before all of this.” I then found myself even more frightened, yes, it seems strange but these questions started to scare me. I then went further in my questioning. I thought: “Well, what was before space? And if everything was all dark blackness what was before black…black is a color?” Now I was left to ponder but it did not take long for me to come up with an answer. I reasoned that something must have always been here and that something was God.-

From that point on I never really denied the existence of an Intelligent Creator. My mother took me to church every weekend and the process began. Many of you know that as I grew older I searched high and low for just who this God was. Now, in my late forties I have peace and rest in my conclusion. No, I still haven’t figured everything out but God has given me enough to have some peace. God is a God of relationship. I believe in the God of the Christian Bible. I am writing this article to share the awesomeness of my God. I hope you will read this whole paper. J~4

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was that yesterday?

Corky said...

Of course, he knew all about the big bang when he was a-playin' in his sandbox. He didn't just think this crap up lately...

DennisCDiehl said...


Looser Leakey noted:

And if everything was all dark blackness what was before black…black is a color?”

Black is not a color. It is the lack of all color

Anonymous said...

I thought the Big Bang originated after Herbert W. Armstrong saw his daughter Dorothy playing in a sandbox and thought to himself, "Behold! Thou art fair, my love; thou hast doves' eyes, and how the sand doest cling to thy naked thighs... Thou art too sexy for thy nappies, too sexy for thy nappies! I shall anoint thee with my "lil-herb" which shall dwell within thee tonight, after Loma sleepeth."

Anonymous said...

Or black is the mixture of all colors.

It depends.

Try mixing some paint.