Friday, April 4, 2014

Bob Thiel Slams Rod Meredith, Again.......

Thiel takes the mantle from Meredith

Poor prophet Bob, he just cannot get over the fact that Rod Meredith would not listen to his endless and useless rants about true governance and other things.

Prophet Thiel has "published" a new online booklet about the "true" church.  It is the same old malarkey about who still has it right and who can prove they are true descendants of the apostolic Christians and who use the name "church of God" in their title.

Thiel takes all this nonsense further to try and prove he is a legitimate heir to wear the mantle of the "true" church.

After his little "history" lesson he takes several digs in at Rod Meredith.  Meredith did not appoint Thiel as "prophet" once he began to see how crazy Thiel was getting and that has perturbed Bob ever since.  Thiel also claims that Meredith appointed him, as a lay member, to be an adviser to all the senior evangelists on doctrine and prophecy.  That alone tells you that Thiel has delusions of grandeur.  No evangelist in the history of the Church of God in the last 80 some years has EVER listened to a lay member when it comes to doctrine and prophecy.


Prophetic and Doctrinal Matters

In the Summer of 2005, Dr. Meredith appointed me to be an advisor to the evangelists on matters of doctrine and prophecy.

Some provided advice was heeded, but much was agreed to and not implemented. And this was distressing. It became more so when I was informed via email on October 18, 2012 that over 20,000 booklets with known errors would be distributed to the public (that presumably was interested in the truth about matters such as real church history).  One  evangelist at LCG flat-out told me that it did not matter that errors were being sent out as the readers would not really know the difference.  My pleadings for the truth were ignored.
Gaylyn Bonjour is going to go down in Church of God history as the cause of Bob Thiel's mental breakdown.  Thiel tries so desperately to use Bonjour's prayer of him as the legitimate start of his splinter cult.  Bonjour had no intention of ever doing such a thing and regrets to this day he ever said such a think to Thiel.

Thiel needs so desperately to claim the mantle rests on him and therefore he has to destabilize Rod Meredith every chance he gets and to declare that Meredith no longer wears the mantle.

Back on October 3, 2008, Dr. Meredith telephoned me and stated, “God may consider you to be a prophet.” And after that time, Dr. Meredith would sometimes mention that he felt that I may be a prophet as did one or more other LCG evangelists. In January 2009, Dr. Meredith told me that if he raised himself to the office of apostle that he might ordain me as a prophet (which made me wonder about his view of spiritual gifts and theological authority). Although he did not raise himself up nor ordain me, in the Fall of 2011, I specifically prayed about this prophet matter and asked God to give me insight on whether He might consider me to be a prophet when I was to visit LCG’s offices in Charlotte, North Carolina in December 2011. As it turned out, I ended up having had hands laid upon me by LCG minister Gaylyn Bonjour on December 15, 2011. At that time, he also anointed me with oil and unexpectedly prayed that I would be given a “double-portion” of God’s Spirit (which he ended up telling me was reminiscent of the mantle passing from Elijah to Elisha; cf. 2 Kings 2:9-15). Gaylyn Bonjour’s comments in December 2011 and later in March 2012 made me wonder if the mantle had truly been passed and the final phase of the work could begin (cf. Isaiah 22:20-23; Romans 9:28; Acts 13:41).
Then to further prove that he is a legitimate Church of God leader, he clams that Richard Ames said the word "amen" when praying for him.


Perhaps it should be mentioned that on December 16, 2011, there was a private lunch in Charlotte with me and LCG evangelists Dr. Meredith, Richard Ames, and Dr. Douglas Winnail. Richard Ames prayed, with “Amen” concurrence from Dr. Meredith and Dr. Winnail, that I would continue to do the work that God has had me to do, etc. Richard Ames also specifically called my writings/work “an additional witness.” Hence, there was a broad top-level concurrence with the evangelical and prophetic fruits of that work. Various promises were made to me by Dr. Meredith in meetings that month concerning doctrinal corrections, some of which he specifically assigned dates they would be kept by in earlier 2012, but none were kept that year or the next.
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rather than a double portion of the Spirit of Elijah, he should have asked for a double dosage of Thorazine or whichever psychotropic medication he needs to be on.

Anonymous said...

Bobby T. sure is butt-hurt about not being in the high place he thinks he deserves. Witness the mental gymnastics he goes through to justify himself. Just a thought Bob- perhaps the fact that you are not in that high position suggests you aren't supposed to be.

Anonymous said...


Someone called me and told me I might be the Ultimate King of the Universe.

So, using Thiel's logic, that makes me the Ultimate King of the Universe.

Sadly and of course, Bob Thiel's logic has fundamental flaws which are produced by, and accentuated by, his mental illness.

old EXPCG hag said...

BONJOUR!

Thiel writes:

"At that time, he also anointed me with oil and unexpectedly prayed that I would be given a “double-portion” of God’s Spirit...

Mystery solved. Thiel thinks he got a double portion of God's spirit when in fact it's a double portion of >god's< spirit (Beelzebub).

I wouldn't trust any old kook to pray over me.

And I said it so it must be so. Amen.