Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Elijah Passover Dave: I Am The ONLY One Who Recognizes Herbert Armstrong For What He Was And The ONLY One To Write A Book About Him



The only person on this entire earth who understands Herbert Armstrong and what he did is Passover Dave.  No one in any leadership position in ANY of the splinter cults understands HWA as Passover Dave does. No one!  He can't talk about or even pretend to understand Jesus, but knows all about HWA.  Idiot!


It's interesting that some of those who are leaving have said we've got to return to Mr. Armstrong's teachings and go back and reject all the things that Mr. Pack taught us. "Our problem is that we got away from Mr. Armstrong" – they're going back to worship him and they're slaughtering and spitting on thousands of scriptures that they once professed to believe, but they need to justify their leaving, and it is interesting they're telling people to go start reading Mr. Armstrong again, like we didn't do that. I'm the only one that's produced a whole book; Herbert Armstrong's Life in Proper Perspective. I've quoted him hundreds, and hundreds, and hundreds of times, over and over and over again. But they're worshippers, they're idolaters, and they want to reduce Herbert Armstrong. If they'd stayed here they would-a had a bigger one, but the issue was they didn't want to accept certain things, and it's usually about money. The more years I sat in Mr. Armstrong's role as his successor I came to be more in awe of him over time, not less. I'm repeating myself, but in fact the perspective that comes from my position maybe the only one who can uniquely see Mr. Armstrong's true size in God's plan for what it was; I knew him, I've sat in his seat – I might say in Moses' seat – now for almost sixteen years; I still marvel at his doggedness to succeed against all odds for fifty six and a half years. I'm honored to elevate him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sitting in Moses' seat?

Doesn't that make you a Pharisee?

Anonymous said...

"Our problem is that we got away from Mr. Armstrong"

That certainly was NOT their problem.

"The more years I sat in Mr. Armstrong's role as his successor I came to be more in awe of him over time, not less."

Really? You came to be more in awe of a man who raped his daughter for 10 years?

"I'm honored to elevate him."

You're honored to elevate a pedophile?

Sick bastard!