Wednesday, April 15, 2015

COG Splinter Group Leader Says He's Not Crazy Even Though He Is Talking To Aliens


“We come to bring you the Truth in this final stage of human development on this planet. This message you must receive. It is absolutely important for your survival and your advancement. If you are to entire [fill up] a new phase of growth a number of brids [human hybrids] must arise to bring stability and equilibrium to your current situation. Only this will be able to create extended preservation. Humans have the opportunity in this time to emerge in the Greater Community, that of the extraterrestrial. The choice is yours.” ~ Anoh


Its been a while since I had anything up on Eric King, that wild and crazy leader of the Church of God Speaking to the Remnant aka The OFFICIAL Worldwide Church of God.  King has been through so many different versions of his own church it is hard to keep track of them all.  He has now officially named his group the Science of Christian Thought.  As unbelievable as it is, he actually has a few followers.

Of course adding Herbert Armstrong's name to any variation of the Church of God will draw in gullible members.

SOCT thus comprises an international organization dedicated to bringing what it calls the “Seventh Message” to planet Earth. SOCT religious beliefs encompass the teachings of early Christianity as confirmed by Mr. Herbert W. Armstrong, the sixth era apostle. SOCT teachings also contain advanced understandings of physics (science in general), astronomy, neurology and the controversial subject of UFO’s and extraterrestrials. SOCT makes the claim that we have received ET contact and information. ~

Unless you heed this message from King and Anoh the earth will be "recycled."  

Have no fear though, just as HWA  gave lip service to Jesus, King does the same.  King also claims to use the Christian Bible just like Meredith does...Meeting the Aliens

We believe in a literal person popularly known as Jesus Christ which appeared on this planet a little over 2000 years ago as of October 7th 2011. He brought advanced knowledge and took the religious books of ancient Israel; the Torah, the Prophets & the Writings to use as his foundation to begin the upgrade. Why these books? These books were already the result of multiple religions. They contained a basic compellation taken from many stories which circulated in ancient Mesopotamia. We believe that these compilations were guided by Divine Intelligence. SOCT students still use the Christian Bible to study and teach from. We understand the Christian Bible to be our “religious” and “spiritual” book. ~We believe in a literal person popularly known as Jesus Christ which appeared on this planet a little over 2000 years ago as of October 7th 2011. He brought advanced knowledge and took the religious books of ancient Israel; the Torah, the Prophets & the Writings to use as his foundation to begin the upgrade. Why these books? These books were already the result of multiple religions. They contained a basic compellation taken from many stories which circulated in ancient Mesopotamia. We believe that these compilations were guided by Divine Intelligence. SOCT students still use the Christian Bible to study and teach from. We understand the Christian Bible to be our “religious” and “spiritual” book. ~

King is has been posting endless "revealed' prophecies that he claims are coming true.  100% of his predictions are coming to pass every day; something that Dave Pack, Gerald Flurry and Rod Meredith are inept at doing. Every single thing these three buffoons have predicted has failed to came to pass. King 100% - Pack, Flurry, Meredith 0%

King says his alien personally visits him now.

King writes:

As many of you know I have had the privilege of communicating with extraterrestrials since I was a child at age 12. I have been in contact with many different types of ET’s. It wasn’t until July 14th 2014 that I had special contact with what is known as “the Keeper class”. These are the highest most evolved and advanced ET’s within our universe.

Shortly thereafter I was contacted by one special and particular ET who is called Anoh. He still makes contact with me periodically when there is a special and direct message to be given. I have no warning of these visits, they simply happen when and where they are supposed to.
 Thanks to the fact that his dogs had to "pee and poop" King was able to make contact with his alien.

So this first of my ‘latter year visits’ occurred during the month of July of 2014. I walked outside and my dogs came out, started barking and immediately ran back into the house. I let my dogs out to go pee and poop. Out of curiosity I shut my dogs in and walked further out from the house. My ears started ringing and popping. There were no apparent clouds in the beautiful nighttime sky. The next thing I realize is that I am probably in a dream. Why? Because all of a sudden I am sitting in a large circular type couch with many other humans, male and female all adults. We are asked [by whom I did not see] to please look into the viewers that were dropping down on us over our heads. These pipes came down with something like binoculars on the end of them. We all tilted our heads back and began to look into these viewers. ~

Then my consciousness jumps to another place and time. Now all of a sudden I am trying to hide in a small room. I hear somebody else say; “Here they come”. But I am alone and wondering where the hell I am. Then a doorway appears and small beings start walking up to me. I couldn’t really make out any facial futures but they appeared thin and small. I remember I said; “Please don’t kill me.” And in my head I received the answer: “Your person prevents us from such a thing.” They informed me that they were what I know as “the Keeper class”. One of the shortest of these beings informed me that I would - from this point on - receive a more conscious experience in a series of visits from a being I would come to call Anoh.” ~

That’s it. I woke up on the floor next to the door I originally let my dogs out to go to the bathroom. Since that experience I have been contacted by a human looking being. As a matter of fact you cannot tell him apart from any other humans other than he does move a bit peculiar…much more fluidly in his movements. He goes by the name Anoh [pronounced; On-oh]. He visits at night with no particular warning given. I have discussions about what I am supposed to write about and so I write it. I am not a highly educated person and in fact I am quite simple. I have been informed that many humans are having ‘visits’ for different reasons and some from different classes of extraterrestrials but I am informed not to be preoccupied with such cases. I have a different mission. ~
Now I know all of you are thinking that King is bat-shit crazy, but he's not!  He says so!

So does all this sound crazy? Well, I lead a fairly normal life considering all of these experiences and information. Surprisingly most people experience me as a ‘normal’ person. There are many people who have experienced strange things in their life’s but that doesn’t necessarily make them strange – or crazy. ~

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I woke up on the floor next to the door...".

It would be wise to contact a neurologist.

Unknown said...

Actually, I think that the ALIENS themselves are CRAZY for talking with Eric King!

Byker Bob said...

Eric is almost guaranteed not be successful at splinter poaching. ACOG members have all been taught that extra-terrestrials would be demons. Besides, since most of the members are geriatric and probably have hemorrhoids, they'd most likely revolt and refuse to wear their anal probes.

Seriously, if pilots with outstanding service records and thousands of hours in the air totally lose their credibility if they report a UFO, what sort of credibility should be assigned to an Armstrongite that claims to regularly visit with ETs? I know. Someone who just enjoys yanking peoples' chains and being argumentative will probably surface to defend their honor and existence.

BB

Anonymous said...

Do not misunderestimate (my favorite Bushism) Mr. King. He is merely practicing what HWA knew: it is very important to differentiate yourself from the competition. As a very successful entertainer once said, getting into a category of one is what show business is all about. So it is with religion. Mr. King is quite unique, and unique is good. Weird, but good.

Anonymous said...

I am not sure "bat-shit crazy" quite covers it. Wow.

Anonymous said...

King needs to attend the Twelve Step
Program called On oh On oh anonymous.

Mike (Don't Drink the Flavor Aid) said...

Is this really any crazier than claiming to be one of the two witnesses, and that your wife is the other?

Unknown said...

King has inspired me to get the whole series of the classic 1960s series, "My Favorite Martian" from NetFlix!

Anonymous said...

Or another one from the Sixties: The Invaders.

Anonymous said...

First, Thanks Connie for mentioning that "My Favorite Martian" is available on Netflix. I hope it's on the streaming version because that's what we have.

And speaking of Netflix, we've enjoyed all the episodes of "The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt", about some ladies who were rescued from an underground bunker where a cult leader was keeping them sequestered. One can find some parallels to the WCG/Radio church experience, like the lady who after being rescued, still thinks the cult leader is "all that"

Secondly, although Eric King's alien stuff readily raises red flags of extreme kookiness, I don't find it too far off from that of more mainstream religious believers who are convinced that their religions' deities give them superpowers.
Besides more obvious delusions, it reminds me of Timmy Gallagan, a neighbor on the street I grew up on. He claimed to get "power from Mrs. Jones' toes" (Mrs. Jones lived a couple of blocks away from us).
Just like I encountered with Timmy way back when, I've encountered the same with modern day believers. They tend to throw shit fits and get all nasty when their fantastical claims are poked at.

Anonymous said...

Eric King wrote: "...So does all this sound crazy? Well, I lead a fairly normal life considering all of these experiences and information. Surprisingly most people experience me as a ‘normal’ person. There are many people who have experienced strange things in their life’s but that doesn’t necessarily make them strange – or crazy..."

How about temporary insanity? Does that fit? Hopefully, it isn't a permanent thing.

At least Eric isn't going around murdering human beings...as was done by a spirit being, named Azazel, temporarily dwelling in human beings in a movie titled "Fallen" featuring Denzil Washington...

John