Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web of Corrupt Leaders
- Contact Blog Owner
- Contact Dennis Diehl
- Apostolic Treasures: The Treasures Of Herbert W Armstrong
- Wacky World of Dave Pack
- David C. Pack's Wacky World 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 1
- "Mulling Things Over With Dennis" Page 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 3
- Van Robison
- Idiots in the Pulpit
- Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web
- Armstrongism: Is It The Plain Truth? 8/5
- The Daughter of Babylon: A True History of the Workdwide Church of God
- The Armstrong Error Booklet
- Mr. Confusion 1971
- Book: The Truth Shall Make You Free
- UCG/COGWA Child Molester
- PCG Suicide
- How Fred Dattalo, Cal Culpepper and Gerald Flurry Caused A PCG Suicide
- LCG Pedophiles
- Rod Meredith HATES This Blog!
- Rod McNair Says Elderly Possessed By Demons
- Herbert Armstrong Confesses to Incest!
- Herbert Armstrong's Documented Prophecies By Decad...
- Worldwide Church of God vs. Philadelphia Church of God
- Ambassador College Pasadena Campus Demolition and ...
- Ambassador Reports
Sunday, September 27, 2015
Blood Moon's and Church of God Prophecy
For the last couple of years various fundamentalist preachers, Jewish extremists and whacked out Mormons have declared the "blood moon's" to be prophetic signs from God that the end time is here. Every single one of them has proven to be liars and frauds.
Jumping into that fray are various Church of God "leaders" who claiming NOTHING will happen on the "blood moon" dates, but then go on to make their own bizarre predictions. They trip all over themselves trying to disprove the blood moons, mocking the men and women who made the predictions, YET they make their own stupid predictions and think they are absolutely spot on.
For 80 some years now we have heard one idiotic prophecy after another from Herbert Armstrong, Rod Meredith, Herman Hoeh, Dean Blackwell, Gerald Waterhouse and others. Not one single thing they prophesied has taken place nor will it. Every one of them have been proven to be liars, yet their god continues to speak to them and reveal secret equally stupid knowledge that they willingly share share.
Church of God leaders are eager to disprove "so-called" Christian's, radical Jews and other cult predictions, yet they do not speak out against the abysmal failure of their own leaders and their own prophecies. They all want to be take as credible men yet none of them have any credibility at all. Not one single one of them!
You can read a list of 209 failed prophecies of Herbert Armstrong, Rod Meredith, Herman Hoeh and others here: Herbert Armstrong's 209 Failed Prophecies