Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web of Corrupt Leaders
- Contact Blog Owner
- Contact Dennis Diehl
- Apostolic Treasures: The Treasures Of Herbert W Armstrong
- Wacky World of Dave Pack
- David C. Pack's Wacky World 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 1
- "Mulling Things Over With Dennis" Page 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 3
- Van Robison
- Idiots in the Pulpit
- Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web
- Armstrongism: Is It The Plain Truth? 8/5
- The Daughter of Babylon: A True History of the Workdwide Church of God
- The Armstrong Error Booklet
- Mr. Confusion 1971
- Book: The Truth Shall Make You Free
- UCG/COGWA Child Molester
- PCG Suicide
- How Fred Dattalo, Cal Culpepper and Gerald Flurry Caused A PCG Suicide
- LCG Pedophiles
- Rod Meredith HATES This Blog!
- Rod McNair Says Elderly Possessed By Demons
- Herbert Armstrong Confesses to Incest!
- Herbert Armstrong's Documented Prophecies By Decad...
- Worldwide Church of God vs. Philadelphia Church of God
- Ambassador College Pasadena Campus Demolition and ...
Saturday, January 2, 2016
The Churches of God Enter Their Last Days
It's hard to believe that this little blog is close to reaching 3.2 million hits in the next few days. What was started as a pastime to highlight the craziness of some in the Church of God movement has now morphed into the "go to" source for information on the Living Church of God, United Church and Restored Church of God.
We have really struck a nerve in LCG, UCG and RCG. Many members in these groups are frustrated by the lies and cover ups presently going on in their groups. They suffer under abusive tactics of ministers and see tithe money foolishly spend on building lavish mini-me campuses and decorating offices, because coddling the child of a leader is more important than the hundreds of thousands of dollars wasted redecorating office space. Millions are being spent to build buildings that no one is allowed to be in other than the elite of the church leadership.
For decades the church felt it was not accountable to the membership for anything. The leadership was above reproach and and criticism of them was the same as criticizing God.
Then, the internet became available and information freely flowed about. The church leadership could no longer contain the flow of information coming from the PR departments. The membership rebelled and spilled the beans on countless abuses and injustices.
The church splintered into hundreds and hundreds of little groups. Some benign and some more abusive than the parent organization. Information continued to flow out and various leadership went into massive meltdowns. The membership continued to share horror stories as the leadership continues to abuse.
2016 certainly will leader to another year of horrendous stories of abuse in the various churches. Dave Pack will continue to claim he has the most superfantabulous Church of God to ever exist as tens of thousands of COG members still refuse to join his cult. Rod Meredith will fade further from the scene as his health and mental capacities deteriorates. United will still continue to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on failed campaigns and billboards as the public continues to ignore them.
The Churches of God are in their last days. Not the biblical last days they desperately want to see explode around them, but the last days brought on by their own lies, abuses and lusts. They need the end times to happen in order to make themselves look legitimate. Decades of lies and failed prophecies have not deterred them. As they continue to lie and spread false prophecies, we here on Banned and on the various other COG related sites will continue to post information about them.
Here’s to another fun year!