Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web of Corrupt Leaders
- Contact Blog Owner
- Contact Dennis Diehl
- Apostolic Treasures: The Treasures Of Herbert W Armstrong
- Wacky World of Dave Pack
- David C. Pack's Wacky World 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 1
- "Mulling Things Over With Dennis" Page 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 3
- Van Robison
- Idiots in the Pulpit
- Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web
- Armstrongism: Is It The Plain Truth? 8/5
- The Daughter of Babylon: A True History of the Wor...
- The Armstrong Error Booklet
- Mr. Confusion 1971
- Book: The Truth Shall Make You Free
- UCG/COGWA Child Molester
- PCG Suicide
- How Fred Dattalo, Cal Culpepper and Gerald Flurry Caused A PCG Suicide
- LCG Pedophiles
- Rod Meredith HATES This Blog!
- Rod McNair Says Elderly Possessed By Demons
- Herbert Armstrong Confesses to Incest!
- Herbert Armstrong's Documented Prophecies By Decad...
- Worldwide Church of God vs. Philadelphia Church of...
- Ambassador College Pasadena Campus Demolition and ...
- Ambassador Reports
Saturday, June 11, 2016
Here's Your Chance To Live In A COG Prophet's Home! Dave Pack Selling His Home
Dave Pack has been suffering one financial set back after another with his over ambitious building program, defecting ministers and members who took their tithe money with them. Ever since he told his dwindling membership that the money sitting in their retirement accounts, investment accounts and other savings all belonged to God (i.e. Dave Pack) and that they must send it all in, he has left himself sitting high and dry financially. There is nothing left but the forced tithes of the few remaining members.
Now Dave has put his home up for sale. We should all realize that this is a wonderful gesture by Dave as he donates all of the money to the church for the gospel message! As God's greatest minister to ever lead a Church of God since Jesus sat down to feed the five thousand, Dave has finally set the example as the most giving minister the church has ever seen. His gift of over $300,000.00 to the Restored Church of God is amazing! Well done Dave! We all know that you would NEVER dream of moving into a bigger and more beautiful home like those ministers in LCG, PCG and UCG do. No sir!
I hope all of the furniture in this home is
"staging furniture", because if it's not, Dave has no taste at all!