Friday, September 29, 2017

Former PCG Member Almost Financially Free After Leaving Church

The Great Church of God Lie


For most people who exit the Church of God one of the biggest blessings is not having to tithe on your income to debased false prophets.  Having 30-40% of your income going into the pockets of these spiritual manipulators is financially draining and has ruined many church members lives.

Here is a Philadelphia Church of God member who is almost debt free after leaving the PCG.

Almost Financially Free After Exiting PCG:
September 22, 2017
Ever since I left PCG I am much better off financially. They would say pay your 1st, 2nd and every 3rd year your 3rd tithe and of course the tithe of the tithe before FOT. I was always struggling for money and the "church" was like, well, if you are struggling you are not obeying the tithing law and need to do more. I was at one point considering bankruptcy until I finally left. Now, I am doing much better financially. I have paid down a substantial amount of debt and actually have money in my bank account, unlike when I had to send my tithe money and barely had 2 cents left in the bank. I am getting financially debt free and if I was still paying all those tithes I would likely still be struggling all the time. I could never afford a to buy a home and always rented in part because the PCG seem to frown upon people buying houses due to the "end of days" and all and money should be put towards God's Work and not physical things. Now, I actually believe in a few short months I will be able to buy a home. --Former PCG member  Letters from those impacted by PCG

5 comments:

DennisCDiehl said...

These exit stories are the best way to encourage others stuck in their seats listening to that which is not real being told do and be that which is not necessary are what will reach the person or family who I are reaching the point of "no returning." It is difficult to leave something lead by fake charismatics who quote the Bible on everything bad that will happen to you if you stray. People really aren't given over to Satan for the destruction of their flesh for noticing (not scoffing) theological BS and financial demands that are unreasonable and misused. No one is going into any Lake of Fire for turning their backs on foolish men who preach foolishness. Once they quit trying to "qualify for the Kingdom of God" and rest in the Grace that is actually taught in the NT, life can get better. (PS. I'm not qualifying for the Lake of Fire either by being an outspoken noticer, as one reader warned me about recently). That is what I call God Haunted .

I will simply repeat the simple test one can do when in Church listening to the long winded and rambling fantasies of Dave Pack or any Church of God lawman. If your head tells you one thing...."I must stay and do as the they say the Bible says" and your stomach tells you something else..."This sounds nuts and I don't think any God wants my family divided and my finances drained for HIM), YOUR HEAD IS LYING TO YOU. YOUR STOMACH IS TELLING YOU THE TRUTH. It's not called a Gut Feeling for nothing.

At any rate, sad story with a good ending and the more folk that share them openly and up afraid of their lurking friends, the more will brave up and listen to their stomach.

I appreciate Banned and the forum and opportunity to openly share this crazy Church experience.

Anonymous said...

Hi kids. I am suppose to go the the Feast. But..something does not seem right to me anymore. Like..if this is supposed to represent the millennium...why are we all separated?? Shouldn't we all be together..you know...one accord?? What about appearing before God in a place HE has chosen. Would HE choose so many different sites where we are not comfortable going due to splits??? I don't get it anymore. Is it just me???

Wanderer

Anonymous said...

Me too, God has chosen Jerusalem and Jerusalem alone, but men have different ideas, all fighting each other. Strange religion!

Byker Bob said...

Three words: Tower of Babel.

BB

Anonymous said...

Wanderer
I keep the feast by myself and enjoy it.