Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web of Corrupt Leaders
- Contact Blog Owner
- Contact Dennis Diehl
- Apostolic Treasures: The Treasures Of Herbert W Armstrong
- Wacky World of Dave Pack
- David C. Pack's Wacky World 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 1
- "Mulling Things Over With Dennis" Page 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 3
- Van Robison
- Idiots in the Pulpit
- Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web
- Armstrongism: Is It The Plain Truth? 8/5
- The Daughter of Babylon: A True History of the Workdwide Church of God
- The Armstrong Error Booklet
- Mr. Confusion 1971
- Book: The Truth Shall Make You Free
- UCG/COGWA Child Molester
- PCG Suicide
- How Fred Dattalo, Cal Culpepper and Gerald Flurry Caused A PCG Suicide
- LCG Pedophiles
- Rod Meredith HATES This Blog!
- Rod McNair Says Elderly Possessed By Demons
- Herbert Armstrong Confesses to Incest!
- Herbert Armstrong's Documented Prophecies By Decad...
- Worldwide Church of God vs. Philadelphia Church of God
- Ambassador College Pasadena Campus Demolition and ...
Saturday, August 18, 2018
Herbert Armstrong : Most of the world is too dumb to understand my message
(Bulletin, June 1975)
The Gospel of Jesus Christ was never worthy for the common person.
At least, according to Herbert Armstrong.
Those who are illiterate, cannot read or write, whose minds are like "dumb animals" were not worthy to comprehend Herbert's Message. Herbert wanted absolutely nothing to do with such stupid people, I guess.
They have NO middle-class people. I guess you have to be middle-class to enjoy a meeting with God's One and Only Apostle.
The educated are at the top. The "Tragically poor and ignorant" are at the bottom. These are Herbert's words, not mine.
So Herbert only wanted to talk to the "important people". Not the ones who are on the same level as "millions of cows, horses and chickens". Whatever happened to "Feed my sheep"? Oh, wait. To Herbert, they were "DUMB sheep".
Comparing the people of India, the South-east Asian Nations, and those in Africa and South America to cows, horses and chickens, calling them ignorant, illiterate, and with minds not much above dumb animals - well, what else could you expect from Herbert Armstrong. No wonder he wanted them segregated. Because they're different from those in the United States. Of course, they are.
You wanted nothing to do with them, Herbert Armstrong. To you. their minds were undeveloped.
You would much rather preach a gospel that wasn't a gospel to those at dinners, and luncheons, and Rotary Clubs, and in Lions Clubs then ever be around those who you thought had minds not much greater than dumb animals - like preaching to cows and horses and chickens.
The crap that cows, horses and chickens lived in was so much better than the disgusting crap that I read here. And if Herbert were any sort of a Christian, he would have regarded those from India, Asia, Africa and South America as God's Children too - not the dumb ignorant poor people he wanted absolutely nothing to do with.
But, after the conversations we've had the past few days, I think I understand.
Yes, I know Herbert's dead, readers. But allow me the opportunity of expression here at Banned.
submitted by SHT