Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web of Corrupt Leaders
- Contact Blog Owner
- Contact Dennis Diehl
- Apostolic Treasures: The Treasures Of Herbert W Armstrong
- Wacky World of Dave Pack
- David C. Pack's Wacky World 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 1
- "Mulling Things Over With Dennis" Page 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 3
- Van Robison
- Idiots in the Pulpit
- Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web
- Armstrongism: Is It The Plain Truth? 8/5
- The Daughter of Babylon: A True History of the Workdwide Church of God
- The Armstrong Error Booklet
- Mr. Confusion 1971
- Book: The Truth Shall Make You Free
- UCG/COGWA Child Molester
- PCG Suicide
- How Fred Dattalo, Cal Culpepper and Gerald Flurry Caused A PCG Suicide
- LCG Pedophiles
- Rod Meredith HATES This Blog!
- Rod McNair Says Elderly Possessed By Demons
- Herbert Armstrong Confesses to Incest!
- Herbert Armstrong's Documented Prophecies By Decad...
- Worldwide Church of God vs. Philadelphia Church of God
- Ambassador College Pasadena Campus Demolition and ...
Tuesday, July 16, 2019
My First Trip To The Dentist
My First Trip To The Dentist:
In the fifth grade I fell at school and broke my two front teeth. About half of them were missing which meant a trip to the Dentist. Of course, my dad contacted the pastor for approval. The Pastor recommend Dr. Pitman, a retired military dentist. Also, he was used to working with church members and would do dental work without gas or anesthesia.
Dr. Pitman said, I needed two root canals done then caps put on. Dad, insisted on no gas or anesthesia being used. The following week we went to the Dentist for the work to start. I was placed in a restrainer similar to the one in the photo. I was picked up and laid in the chair. A strap was place around my head and a device was inserted into my mouth to keep it open. Then the fun started.
I don't remember too much just a hot feeling in my head, black spots, and then the lights went out. I woke up a few minutes later I was out of my restrainer sitting in the chair. I had puked all over myself and the floor. My whole head was throbbing in pain.
The Dentist refused to do anymore work without anesthesia. Dad relented, I got my first shot of Beelzebub juice. Boy, it felt good. On our way back home dad told me not to tell anyone about the anesthesia. The reason on the "no gas" was it put people in an unnatural sleep. This would make them prone to demons.