My wife, me and 4 children attended the PCG. My first grandchild was born a couple weeks after my wife died.
A couple years later I was put out of the PCG because of some lies that were told about me. I was put out, with NO chance at counseling, NO opportunity to tell what happened.
Mr Eagle called me and told me that Culpepper was going to mark me.
I wanted to see my granddaughter and Culpepper would not allow me to. He told my daughter that they were to have NO CONTACT with me. I could not see their daughter.
In Kentucky there is a grandparents visitation law. You have to let grandparents visit grandchildren.
I got an attorney and had him write a letter to my daughter. Let your dad see his grandchild or be taken to court.
My son in law gave the letter to Culpepper for the "church" to help. Culpepper gave him the letter back and told him it was not the church's problem, they could not help but I WAS NOT to be allowed to see my granddaughter.
My daughter Carmen and her husband Brett left the church and allowed me to see my granddaughter.
Next I am going to tell why I was put out. Culpepper, or Cultpecker as I now call him did not like me at all.
It will be the truth, and I am going to name names. I could write a book. Mr. Eagle was my local minister. He was there, He can verify what I say it true.
Learn more about Cultpecker here: https://called-chosen.blogspot.com/2025/12/freaked-out-by-minister.html
Dan Moffett
Yeah, I can just hear what they were probably told about the Kentucky visitation rights law! "Tell the police we ought to obey God rather than man!"
ReplyDeleteYep, these doof-burgers equate themselves with God. Us normal people would probably be consumed with horrendous guilt if we treated others as Culpepper does! He reminds me of Tomas de Torquemada, first Inquisitor of the Spanish Inquisition, torturer of Muslims, Jews, and any other dissenters. Culpepper most likely sleeps very well, imagining himself as being inspired by and loved by God. That's what a cult does to you, and why we fight them! Theirs is a mean-spirited, deep inner sickness.