Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web of Corrupt Leaders
- Contact Blog Owner
- Contact Dennis Diehl
- Apostolic Treasures: The Treasures Of Herbert W Armstrong
- Wacky World of Dave Pack
- David C. Pack's Wacky World 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 1
- "Mulling Things Over With Dennis" Page 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 3
- Van Robison
- Idiots in the Pulpit
- Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web
- Armstrongism: Is It The Plain Truth? 8/5
- The Daughter of Babylon: A True History of the Wor...
- The Armstrong Error Booklet
- Mr. Confusion 1971
- Book: The Truth Shall Make You Free
- UCG/COGWA Child Molester
- PCG Suicide
- How Fred Dattalo, Cal Culpepper and Gerald Flurry Caused A PCG Suicide
- LCG Pedophiles
- Rod Meredith HATES This Blog!
- Rod McNair Says Elderly Possessed By Demons
- Herbert Armstrong Confesses to Incest!
- Herbert Armstrong's Documented Prophecies By Decad...
- Worldwide Church of God vs. Philadelphia Church of...
- Ambassador College Pasadena Campus Demolition and ...
- Ambassador Reports
Sunday, August 3, 2014
Pasadena Campus Construction Pictures
(Double click on all picture to super enlarge)
Maranatha High School owns the Hall of Ad, Student Center, track, gymnasium and Grove Terrace. The recently changed the track to be a regulation size football field.
The track was dispensed of and a new field surface was installed.
New flood lights to the field were installed
and it was painted this week for its upcoming football season.
This picture looks south towards where the Custodial Dept. used to be between 360/380 dorms. Building in background is new million dollar condo's sitting on the former site of the grass lawn in front of Manor Del Mar
This location was where the bougainvillea vine used to be by the Health Center.
The white condo in the background sits a few feet from the front patio of Manor Del Mar.
This view of the million dollar condo's is on the site of the Del Mar Gardens, the original gardens of the Merritt family.
This is my favorite picture right now.
They have planted a tree smack dab in the center of the Hall of Ad driveway.
Where once hand weeded dichondra lawns rolled gracefully is now dried out and dead,
much like the COG's
This is looking towards the location the 12 Trees were planted. Another legacy dead and gone. This is the temporary staging ground for all the trees and shrubs from the Academic Center complex area as they prepare to build the million dollar condos.
Planted in the driveway to block the flow of HWA's message to the world.
Looking from the Hall of Ad front lawn up the hill to where the TV studios once were.
The driveway down to HWA's private parking spot. Soon to be bulldozed over.
At the gumby fountain up by 380 dorm.
This is sitting on the lawn area that was directly in front of the old library.
Another view looking West in front of the library.
This view is of the building sitting on the site of the Library Annex building and is also a few feet from HWA's back patio of his mansion.
Looking at the new condos from the sidewalk between 380 and 390 dorms.
Looking up towards the old library location from stream.
Looking up the old steps of the library to new condo's
Location of old library, the Fowler Estate that the church ruined by remodeling it so much over the decades, and was never maintained after the library moved out, so it had to be torn down. The original building of the college.
This view is from the lower gardens looking up to where the lawn used to be between the library and Mayfair.