Bwana Bob, the savior of Africa and 299 caucasian members, posted his latest sermon the other day and it is a humdinger of useless information. It is just one more example on what a poor speaker Bob is and how he covers up his lack of sound theological education by rapid-fire diversion topics in his so-called sermons. Just get a load of all the things he "preaches"on in this one sermon.
CCOG Q&A: Eating Blood, Born Again, Jesus, Leavening Agents and more!
In this sermon, Dr. Thiel answers questions that have been submitted to the Church of God on many topics, such as:
Thiel starts right off the bat with a deceptive comment. Not one single member of the improperly named "continuing" Church of God has ever written in to him asking for an answer to these questions. All he has done is steal information from the letters that the Letter Answering Department of the Worldwide Church of God had written on every conceivable topic imaginable. Bob has done nothing but plagiarize other people's materials, once again. After all, there is not a single orginal thought in any COG leaders head in 2021.
- Does the biblical prohibition against eating blood mean one cannot eat rare meat?
- Satan: Immortal or Destructible?
- What about casting lots?
- Did Jephthah kill his daughter?
- Is it better not to vow than to not fulfill one?
- Was it only the Jews who were God’s chosen people?
- Are Christians begotten now?
- Are Christians born again at the resurrection?
- Was Jesus equal to the Father?
- Does the Star of David have a pagan connection?
- What is a soul?
- Do the reigns of some kings contradict each other?
- Is literature available in languages other than English?
- Do we discard non-food items for the Days of Unleavened Bread?
- What are the names of leavening agents?
- What are commonly used ingredients that are not leavening agents?
Dr. Thiel goes through scriptures, facts, COG documents, opinions, and historical information to provide answers.
The mere fact that Bwana Bob bounces around like he does demonstrates that he has no real training in public speaking. If he ever spoke like this in Spokesman Club when would have been mocked relentlessly! A quick perusal of public speaking points illustrates what a poor speaker Bob is.
Three questions to ask yourself
When deciding on a speech topic, ask yourself these three questions:
In the body, the fewer the main points the better. For short classroom speeches, under 10 minutes, speeches should not have more than three main points. For longer speeches, more than five main points ensures that audiences will have trouble following and remembering the speech. In the speech, main points should be clearly stated and "signposted," marked off as distinct and important to the audience. Transitions often serve to signpost new points, as do pauses before an important idea. Additionally, speakers might number main points—first, second, third or first, next, finally. Always make it easy for the audience to recognize and follow key ideas.Structuring the Speech
Not one single follower of Bwana Bob in Africa cares about ANY of these topics. 99% of Christians do not either. These are just diversions away from the fact that he denies Christ and is not his follower. He can't even preach on the guy in a single sermon without any of this useless fluff thrown in.