The Sign fulfilled prophecy (not the movie of course but the actual preaching the gospel) as did the Voice Crying Out.The understanding of this is why many cannot see why some believe in the End Time Elijah. Of course think about those that were alive to see Jesus in person, those that saw the miracles, heard His voice and still did not believe.If they did not believe Jesus was Christ how can we expect even many of those who once were affiliated to believe that Mr. Armstrong was The Elijah to Come.Think of all those that were alive to see Mr. Armstrong in person, heard him on radio, watched him on television. Those today in the various organizations that scoff at those that are steadfast in their beliefs, those that refuse to return to their first love, those that were never truly converted to begin with.The Sign is of great import. Understanding that preaching the True Gospel to all nations after it had not been preached for over 1900 years is very important.For those not Keeping His Commands, it seems impossible for them to grasp the truth.For those that have fallen away, sadly the end cannot come unless this happens and it has.
Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web of Corrupt Leaders
- Contact Blog Owner
- Contact Dennis Diehl
- Apostolic Treasures: The Treasures Of Herbert W Armstrong
- Wacky World of Dave Pack
- David C. Pack's Wacky World 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 1
- "Mulling Things Over With Dennis" Page 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 3
- Van Robison
- Idiots in the Pulpit
- Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web
- Armstrongism: Is It The Plain Truth? 8/5
- The Daughter of Babylon: A True History of the Wor...
- The Armstrong Error Booklet
- Mr. Confusion 1971
- Book: The Truth Shall Make You Free
- UCG/COGWA Child Molester
- PCG Suicide
- How Fred Dattalo, Cal Culpepper and Gerald Flurry Caused A PCG Suicide
- LCG Pedophiles
- Rod Meredith HATES This Blog!
- Rod McNair Says Elderly Possessed By Demons
- Herbert Armstrong Confesses to Incest!
- Herbert Armstrong's Documented Prophecies By Decad...
- Worldwide Church of God vs. Philadelphia Church of...
- Ambassador College Pasadena Campus Demolition and ...
- Ambassador Reports
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
The Sign: Deifying A Man
There is a new online movie that is getting the uber-conservative Armstrongites all weepy-eyed. It brings back the glory days of the empire at it's greatest. A position that not a single one of the 700 some splinter cults has ever been able to achieve. Flurry has not done it. His experiment has placed him on the verge of bankruptcy. Dave Pack has not done it. Even with his stupendously incredible web site he is not drawing in new members, other than a few here and there that defect from other COG's. Meredith certainly has not done. His group is on the verge of a major internal struggle as his health declines.
The people that are still stuck in the 1980's believe that Herbert was the world's most important man. So much so that your salvation is dependent on what you think of him. Herbert has been raised to the same level as Jesus. Herbert's message was just as important as the one Jesus proclaimed, yet has been rejeced just as Jesus was rejected.
A barf bag may be necessary after viewing this.