BUT do they know that Wine is clarified with OYSTER AND OR SHRIMP EXTRACT AND TRIGGER FISH BLADDERS. The first two unclean and the second may be depending on the species.
Chitosan and Isinglass, the extracts, are in all commercial wine. I know first hand as a brewer of ales and maker of wine. Oh Yeah, and in some beer too. LOL
Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web of Corrupt Leaders
- Contact Blog Owner
- Contact Dennis Diehl
- Apostolic Treasures: The Treasures Of Herbert W Armstrong
- Wacky World of Dave Pack
- David C. Pack's Wacky World 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 1
- "Mulling Things Over With Dennis" Page 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 3
- Van Robison
- Idiots in the Pulpit
- Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web
- Armstrongism: Is It The Plain Truth? 8/5
- The Daughter of Babylon: A True History of the Wor...
- The Armstrong Error Booklet
- Mr. Confusion 1971
- Book: The Truth Shall Make You Free
- UCG/COGWA Child Molester
- PCG Suicide
- How Fred Dattalo, Cal Culpepper and Gerald Flurry Caused A PCG Suicide
- LCG Pedophiles
- Rod Meredith HATES This Blog!
- Rod McNair Says Elderly Possessed By Demons
- Herbert Armstrong Confesses to Incest!
- Herbert Armstrong's Documented Prophecies By Decad...
- Worldwide Church of God vs. Philadelphia Church of...
- Ambassador College Pasadena Campus Demolition and ...
- Ambassador Reports
Saturday, June 9, 2012
The Church of God Love's It's "Unclean" Beer and Wine
Another gem from Facebook.
In this same thread, there was a comment from a person who makes wine and beer. One of the major components of wine and beer production is shrimp and oysters
Now that those in the Church of God know this will they do the right thing and tell their members to stop drinking alcohol? Will Apostle Malm tell his members to stop drinking beer and wine? This is the perfect opportunity for all the 700 some splinter groups to stop the rampant abuse of alcohol in the ministry and membership. Do they have the balls to do it? Or is this just another one of their "pick and choose" rules they can break.