Friday, May 19, 2017

I get all excited Saturday morning knowing I get to preach



Ever so humble Dave Pack:

You know, you better understand why, when we’re going to wade in…Can I just tell you, brethren. I’ve been trained to do it. That’s why God raised up a shepherd. Mr. Armstrong’s background was a little different. I’m a shepherd…I’d still love to be one. I love my calling. And believe me, I wasn’t complaining earlier about my difficult schedule. I get up every Sabbath morning, and I’m almost like a kid in a candy shop. I can’t wait to distribute this marvelous knowledge, so everybody else can know what God is showing me, and we can all know it together. Oh, I love it! So there’s no complaint there. But I do hope you’ll understand—I’m trained for this. I led the way alone the last time.
Dave cannot wait to get up every Saturday so he can dispense his superfantabulous knowledge to his little minions.

Yes, Bob Thiel, Dave was trained to do this mighty work, YOU were not!  You self-appointed yourself.  Dave is the rightful heir to the church, YOU are not. Besides, Dave was created for this very day, YOU were not.  It must be so humiliating to know Dave is so superfantabulous and YOU are not.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought Davey was a health food nut! "Kid in a candy store"?? Must be the secret fantasy of someone who has had a lifetime of eating granola, bran, spirulina, sprouts and carrot juice!

Byker Bob said...

I'm sure he's really looking forward to getting up and preaching this Saturday morning!

One wonders if he has called Gerald Weston to offer condolences.

BB

David Walters said...

It's The Sabbath! I'm Excited Because It's "Miller Time" !!!