This site is teaching a passionate zeal for sound doctrine, revealing and restoring that which was lost, and proclaiming the true gospel of warning and repentance and the immanency of the times. Right now we are in real need of your prayers and financial support.
The mails often get bogged down in December and we are now approaching the time where mail sent in, may not make it by the end of the year. Please help out by sending your tax exempt contributions as soon as you can to make sure that you will be able to deduct them for tax purposes for the 2013 tax year.
Ask yourselves if it is right to support social club church’s which tolerate and promote error; or whether it is better to support those proclaiming the whole word of God, and who dare to obey Christ and sanctify his word in truth and faithful obedience, and who dare to:
Isaiah 28 Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.
Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web of Corrupt Leaders
- Contact Blog Owner
- Contact Dennis Diehl
- Apostolic Treasures: The Treasures Of Herbert W Armstrong
- Wacky World of Dave Pack
- David C. Pack's Wacky World 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 1
- "Mulling Things Over With Dennis" Page 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 3
- Van Robison
- Idiots in the Pulpit
- Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web
- Armstrongism: Is It The Plain Truth? 8/5
- The Daughter of Babylon: A True History of the Workdwide Church of God
- The Armstrong Error Booklet
- Mr. Confusion 1971
- Book: The Truth Shall Make You Free
- UCG/COGWA Child Molester
- PCG Suicide
- How Fred Dattalo, Cal Culpepper and Gerald Flurry Caused A PCG Suicide
- LCG Pedophiles
- Rod Meredith HATES This Blog!
- Rod McNair Says Elderly Possessed By Demons
- Herbert Armstrong Confesses to Incest!
- Herbert Armstrong's Documented Prophecies By Decad...
- Worldwide Church of God vs. Philadelphia Church of God
- Ambassador College Pasadena Campus Demolition and ...
- Ambassador Reports
Saturday, November 30, 2013
James Malm Year End Financial Woes Cause Him To Get Ticked Off At Those Who Support Church Social Clubs Instead of Him
James Malm is having some year end financial woes. He needs you money. Letters are being lost because of the damnable Christmas cards clogging up the mail this time of year. He is more important that keeping contact with loved ones spread abroad.