12/12/10 Greetings from Pasadena,
By now most of you have received the news of the death of Dibar Apartian. When I first knew Dibar he was a French teacher at Ambassador College but not yet baptized. In a few years he was baptized and began to work on articles in the magazines translating them into French. He became ordained an elder and later he and I were among four who were ordained “evangelists” in 1966. He began a radio broadcast in French that was carried in Europe and in other French speaking countries.
He and his wife Shirley (Nash) were social friends of ours playing Bridge and having dinner in each other’s home. He was a temperate man who seldom ate desserts preferring to have fruit and cheese following his meals as is the custom in France. He was always nice and pleasant to Molly and me. Molly attended his French classes for two years.
We received a discouraging update on Ronald Dart. After his fall he evidently had intracranial hemorrhaging. His time of rehabilitation has ended in the clinic but will continue at home. It appears that the hemorrhaging has wiped up much of what he has learned in times past and he is having to learn letters and word all over again. Larry Watkins wrote that he cannot read or write presently.
This has to be very discouraging for him and his wife, Allie. Ron Dart had a very active mind and loved learning and was an able thinker on many subjects. Many have prayed and are continuing to pray for him and Allie. Please remember them in your prayers.
I hope you are well. I shall be writing some things for our Guard the Temple area of the web site soon.
Sincerely, in Christ’s service,
Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web of Corrupt Leaders
- Contact Blog Owner
- Contact Dennis Diehl
- Apostolic Treasures: The Treasures Of Herbert W Armstrong
- Wacky World of Dave Pack
- David C. Pack's Wacky World 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 1
- "Mulling Things Over With Dennis" Page 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 3
- Van Robison
- Idiots in the Pulpit
- Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web
- Armstrongism: Is It The Plain Truth? 8/5
- The Daughter of Babylon: A True History of the Workdwide Church of God
- The Armstrong Error Booklet
- Mr. Confusion 1971
- Book: The Truth Shall Make You Free
- UCG/COGWA Child Molester
- PCG Suicide
- How Fred Dattalo, Cal Culpepper and Gerald Flurry Caused A PCG Suicide
- LCG Pedophiles
- Rod Meredith HATES This Blog!
- Rod McNair Says Elderly Possessed By Demons
- Herbert Armstrong Confesses to Incest!
- Herbert Armstrong's Documented Prophecies By Decad...
- Worldwide Church of God vs. Philadelphia Church of God
- Ambassador College Pasadena Campus Demolition and ...