Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web
- Contact Blog Owner
- Contact Dennis Diehl
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 1
- "Mulling Things Over With Dennis" Page 2 3/15/12
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 3 6/18/13
- Van Robison 3/22/12
- Guest Writers 3/9/12
- Book: The Truth Shall Make You Free
- Mr. Confusion 1971
- The Armstrong Error Booklet
- Armstrongism: Is It The Plain Truth? 8/5
- Apostolic Treasures: The Treasures Of Herbert W Armstrong
- Idiots in the Pulpit 2/21/12
- Wacky World of Dave Pack Updated 9/11/13
- Ambassador College Pasadena Campus Demolition UPDATED 6/27/13
- David C. Pack's Wacky World 2
Thursday, August 30, 2012
McFlurry and Jr. McFlurry Want Your Money!
PCG is out after your money! Members have been instructed how to easily transfer their assets to PCG after their death. A Royal Vision article asked whether Christians should concern themselves with how their possessions will be distributed after they die. Obviously since you will be fleeing to Petra very soon, why on earth do you need all of your money to buy a new car, or a house? Why waste it on your grand kids or schooling for your children? Why leave a legacy to your children and grandchildren?
So what kind of "possessions" is Flurry after?
•Certificates of deposit (CDs)
•Stock or bond accounts
Six Pack and Junior McFlurry need to fund their lavish lifestyles at the expense of the brethren.