Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web of Corrupt Leaders
- Contact Blog Owner
- Contact Dennis Diehl
- Apostolic Treasures: The Treasures Of Herbert W Armstrong
- Wacky World of Dave Pack
- David C. Pack's Wacky World 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 1
- "Mulling Things Over With Dennis" Page 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 3
- Van Robison
- Idiots in the Pulpit
- Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web
- Armstrongism: Is It The Plain Truth? 8/5
- The Daughter of Babylon: A True History of the Workdwide Church of God
- The Armstrong Error Booklet
- Mr. Confusion 1971
- Book: The Truth Shall Make You Free
- UCG/COGWA Child Molester
- PCG Suicide
- How Fred Dattalo, Cal Culpepper and Gerald Flurry Caused A PCG Suicide
- LCG Pedophiles
- Rod Meredith HATES This Blog!
- Rod McNair Says Elderly Possessed By Demons
- Herbert Armstrong Confesses to Incest!
- Herbert Armstrong's Documented Prophecies By Decad...
- Worldwide Church of God vs. Philadelphia Church of God
- Ambassador College Pasadena Campus Demolition and ...
- Ambassador Reports
Tuesday, July 5, 2016
Living Church of God/Scarborough Lawsuit: The Quandry Supboened Members and Ministers Are In
Now that members and ministers in the Living Church of God have bern subpoenaed to testify in the Scarborough lawsuit, there is a quandary that members and ministers are having to face.
These members and ministers have to testify, under oath, the truth about what they saw happen. They are faced with a dilemma that none of them are comfortable with. If they tell the truth, they have to tell how despicable Rod McNair and Rod Meredith have been towards the Scarborough's, and in doing that they face the possible expulsion from the church and being kicked out of the ministry for betraying Meredith.
On the other hand, if they lie, then they will be wracked with guilt knowing that they are covering up for the abusers and that they have broken the law, both biblically and nationally. However, there are many in the Church of God who believe that "justified lying" is ok. Church members did this during the court receivership in Pasadena when the State of California smacked the church with a lawsuit on misuse of funds.
It's an even bigger dilemma for ministers. If you testify and tell the truth, then the chances are high you will be terminated when the Scarborough's win the lawsuit. Rod Meredith will never forget those that stabbed him in the back. The church will keep records on who testifies and it will be used as a weapon against them. WCG did this to members in the State of California lawsuit. Those who supported the claimants and those who testified with the truth, were terminated and disfellowshipped.
There will be a big purge after this is all over. Win or loose, those that testify will face repercussions.