Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web of Corrupt Leaders
- Contact Blog Owner
- Contact Dennis Diehl
- Apostolic Treasures: The Treasures Of Herbert W Armstrong
- Wacky World of Dave Pack
- David C. Pack's Wacky World 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 1
- "Mulling Things Over With Dennis" Page 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 3
- Van Robison
- Idiots in the Pulpit
- Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web
- Armstrongism: Is It The Plain Truth? 8/5
- The Daughter of Babylon: A True History of the Workdwide Church of God
- The Armstrong Error Booklet
- Mr. Confusion 1971
- Book: The Truth Shall Make You Free
- UCG/COGWA Child Molester
- PCG Suicide
- How Fred Dattalo, Cal Culpepper and Gerald Flurry Caused A PCG Suicide
- LCG Pedophiles
- Rod Meredith HATES This Blog!
- Rod McNair Says Elderly Possessed By Demons
- Herbert Armstrong Confesses to Incest!
- Herbert Armstrong's Documented Prophecies By Decad...
- Worldwide Church of God vs. Philadelphia Church of God
- Ambassador College Pasadena Campus Demolition and ...
- Ambassador Reports
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Welcome to Nerdvana: Demons, Sumo Wrestlers, Flying Paint, and Nerds, all on God's Holy Pasadena Campus
How appropriate that the Pasadena campus is now being used by another Armstrong! Curtis Armstrong, who played Booger in "Revenge fo the Nerds" is the host of the new TV series King of the Nerds that was filmed on the Pasadena campus. Sword fighting demons, flying paint, drunken nerds in Ambassador Hall, sumo wrestlers, and more. It can't get any better than this! Gooooooooooo Booger! You rock!
Watch the official TBS trailer here for even more great footage.(I could not embed it for some reason) Herbert is rolling in his grave right now!
I look forward to about 10 years down the line when Nerds 2 is filmed in Edmond, Oklahoma and Nerds 3 will be filmed in Wadsworth. Oh happy day!
It is my understanding that the prequel to the Nerds is currently being filmed in Arroyo Grande, Ca.