Please find somebody in the true Church to marry. If you do not you will be placing yourself in turmoil and pain. False religion promotes bad relationships. What the true Church of God promotes will be hated by the world. If you get involved with somebody in another religion they will begin to hate you. What we [true Christians] are practicing is not like anything of this world. Many will become jealous of the true believer. If you put Jesus FIRST you are a strange person to them. This will never change!Emotional attachment is false attachment. It means that one is compromising their true beliefs. How can that person be truly happy? A woman that puts herself in a relationship where the man does not respect God's true relationship is living in misery. Do not do this! It makes no sense...it is criminal [that is what sin is]. Marriage is for life according to the Bible. If you do not understand this than do not get married.
Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web of Corrupt Leaders
- Contact Blog Owner
- Contact Dennis Diehl
- Apostolic Treasures: The Treasures Of Herbert W Armstrong
- Wacky World of Dave Pack
- David C. Pack's Wacky World 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 1
- "Mulling Things Over With Dennis" Page 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 3
- Van Robison
- Idiots in the Pulpit
- Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web
- Armstrongism: Is It The Plain Truth? 8/5
- The Daughter of Babylon: A True History of the Workdwide Church of God
- The Armstrong Error Booklet
- Mr. Confusion 1971
- Book: The Truth Shall Make You Free
- UCG/COGWA Child Molester
- PCG Suicide
- How Fred Dattalo, Cal Culpepper and Gerald Flurry Caused A PCG Suicide
- LCG Pedophiles
- Rod Meredith HATES This Blog!
- Rod McNair Says Elderly Possessed By Demons
- Herbert Armstrong Confesses to Incest!
- Herbert Armstrong's Documented Prophecies By Decad...
- Worldwide Church of God vs. Philadelphia Church of God
- Ambassador College Pasadena Campus Demolition and ...
- Ambassador Reports
Friday, February 22, 2013
E. W. King Acolytes May Only Marrry Within His Group
E. W. King lays it on the line for all true believers in the TRUE Church of God - the Worldwide Church of God/Speaking to the Remnant. Since Speaking to the Remnant is miniscule in nature this will and has created an issue. When you only have a handful of followers who are you going to marry? I guess this is the reason King is still single.
This has been an issue with many COG's. Even David Hulme spoke out against marrying outside his group. The young people in his group and Kings are not finding any mates because their groups are so incredibly small. Families have intermarried within Armstrongism to such a degree that a few more years down the line there could be genetic health concerns.