Bitter Bob is back with a new book. After bringing the wrath of Rod Meredith down on his head for publishing his absurd book on President Obama, Bitter Bob is back now trashing Hillary Clinton from a Church of God point of view. Regardless of anyone's point of view on Obama or Clinton, no Church of God leader has any right to be speaking out about the President or presidential hopefuls if they do not vote. The day these "men" start voting then they can have a voice. Till that happens their viewpoints are worthless.
Bitter Bob for some reason holds himself up as the worlds foremost authority on the Bible, prophecy, Mayan's, Catholicism and politics. He floods numerous web sites with his drivel that he posts as "news commentary." Since he was doubly blessed by a Living Church of God "minister" the Bitter Prophet has been trying to get his word out to all the world. The only people that seem to listen are people in African nations who are looking for gullible Americans to dish out money to them.
Now that the United States is heading into another mind-numbing political showdown for the White House, non-voting Bitter Bob feels his opinions about the presidential candidate is worthwhile.
These are the exciting topics that Bitter Bob has included in his ebook.
Its ten 10 chapters answer these exciting questions:
- Hillary Rodham Clinton: Background, Morality, and Hebrew Prophecy
- Hillary Clinton, Islamic Prophecy, and Related Biblical Prophecy
- Is Hillary Clinton the Antichrist?
- The Names “Hillary,” “Diane,”“Rodham,” “Clinton,” and Her Faith
- 20 Reasons Why Hillary Clinton is Apocalyptic
- Buddhist, Native-American, and Other Prophecies
- Nostradamus and Hillary Clinton
- Immorality, Republicans, and Prophecy
- The King of the North, Hillary Clinton, and the End of the United States, and its Anglo-Saxon Allies
- Hillary Clinton is Fulfilling End Time Prophecy
Regardless of all the dumb things Rod Meredith has said and done over the past 80 some years, getting rid of Bob Thiel was his best decision ever.