"Please Apostle Pack...Please Take Me Back!"
35 Irrefutable Ways to Attract a Brain Dead Ministry
An Open Letter To All Splinter Ministers
Special Announcement #22 July 2013
By Dave Pack
- Did you retire? If so, when, and why did you think yourself an exception?
- Did you do this? If so, why did you think yourself an exception?
- In what doctrines or traditions do you believe Mr. Armstrong “got it wrong”? (Include all areas—bespecific.)
- During the liberal years of the 1970s?
- In the WCG in the late 1980s and early 90s?
- In your splinter or splinters?
- Why should God’s flock ever again be entrusted to your care?
- Are you prepared to re-win brethren’s trust, including brethren now here whom you will likely also pastor? What about re-winning the trust of Headquarters?
- If not, why not? Be specific.
- If so, how hard? Be specific.
- What items? Did you at any time hear my “30 Reasons” sermons of 1993 and 1994? (Parts 1, 2 or 3?)
- Which ones?—and do you agree?
- Where Headquarters is “wrong”?
- What Mr. Armstrong taught/said/did “wrong”?
- What Mr. Pack teaches/says/does “wrong”?
- Where your boss is “wrong” or harsh, etc.?
- Where you disagree doctrinally?
- Political (And did you ever “run for office” in a splinter?)
- Easily deceived
- Betrayed your calling
- If you say yes, why did you follow Joe Tkach until he destroyed everything?