Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web of Corrupt Leaders
- Contact Blog Owner
- Contact Dennis Diehl
- Apostolic Treasures: The Treasures Of Herbert W Armstrong
- Wacky World of Dave Pack
- David C. Pack's Wacky World 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 1
- "Mulling Things Over With Dennis" Page 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 3
- Van Robison
- Idiots in the Pulpit
- Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web
- Armstrongism: Is It The Plain Truth? 8/5
- The Daughter of Babylon: A True History of the Wor...
- The Armstrong Error Booklet
- Mr. Confusion 1971
- Book: The Truth Shall Make You Free
- UCG/COGWA Child Molester
- PCG Suicide
- How Fred Dattalo, Cal Culpepper and Gerald Flurry Caused A PCG Suicide
- LCG Pedophiles
- Rod Meredith HATES This Blog!
- Rod McNair Says Elderly Possessed By Demons
- Herbert Armstrong Confesses to Incest!
- Herbert Armstrong's Documented Prophecies By Decad...
- Worldwide Church of God vs. Philadelphia Church of...
- Ambassador College Pasadena Campus Demolition and ...
- Ambassador Reports
Thursday, June 14, 2012
Ron Weinland Has Travel Restrictions Imposed
Poor Ronnie, just cannot get a break. First he makes a complete ass of himself by trying to testify in his own defense. When he was examined by the prosecutor he started losing it when he tried to justify spending money on Las Vegas hotel rooms at the Venetian, tickets to the Blue Man Group, and a shopping spree at Nordstrom's, all on the Church credit card.
Then he was found guilty on all five charges against him. For being God's final witness and supreme authority on all things spiritual, this surely came as a blow to him. He probably will soon equate this as being like God turning his back on Jesus at the cross.
Now the court has imposed travel restrictions on him. He cannot travel to Southern Ohio where he tends to pop up anytime he thinks he has a new revelation to reveal. His travel is restricted to Eastern Kentucky. He also cannot use any church money except for the agreed upon salary amounts. He also has to pay a $300,000 bond.
Mike on Weinland’s Pre-Sentencing Release has a scan of the court document and also notes that Weinland is using the gold that he bought to secure his bond.
Since Weinland is really good about "spiritualizing" away his failed prophecies will he soon claim this is only a "spiritual" conviction because God's true witness can never be found guilty?