Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web of Corrupt Leaders
- Contact Blog Owner
- Contact Dennis Diehl
- Apostolic Treasures: The Treasures Of Herbert W Armstrong
- Wacky World of Dave Pack
- David C. Pack's Wacky World 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 1
- "Mulling Things Over With Dennis" Page 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 3
- Van Robison
- Idiots in the Pulpit
- Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web
- Armstrongism: Is It The Plain Truth? 8/5
- The Daughter of Babylon: A True History of the Workdwide Church of God
- The Armstrong Error Booklet
- Mr. Confusion 1971
- Book: The Truth Shall Make You Free
- UCG/COGWA Child Molester
- PCG Suicide
- How Fred Dattalo, Cal Culpepper and Gerald Flurry Caused A PCG Suicide
- LCG Pedophiles
- Rod Meredith HATES This Blog!
- Rod McNair Says Elderly Possessed By Demons
- Herbert Armstrong Confesses to Incest!
- Herbert Armstrong's Documented Prophecies By Decad...
- Worldwide Church of God vs. Philadelphia Church of God
- Ambassador College Pasadena Campus Demolition and ...
- Ambassador Reports
Thursday, October 4, 2012
Feast of Tabernacles: Desperately Trying To Relive The Glory Days?
Bob Thiel, the unofficial "official" spokesman of the Living Church of God and world renown authority on Mayan prophecy gibberish and all things Catholic, has posted a series to pictures about expensive Feast trips he and his family have been on over the decades. A large percentage of COG members could never afford to do these kind of trips and are not pleased to have this continually thrown in their face year after year.
LCG Feast sites, as well as all the other COG Feast sites, are little compared to the glory days of the Worldwide Church of God when there could be 10-15,000 at a site. Now the biggest LCG site barely rakes in 500. COGWA and UCG have slightly larger sites. Flurry and Pack can't draw the numbers anymore either. There are the hundreds of loser ministries that are lucky to get 40 or 50 people to attend their festivals. Even after converting half of the African content to Sabbatarianism these impotent men can't bring them in.
You can see Thiel's trips here: Feast of Tabernacles 1990s