Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web of Corrupt Leaders
- Contact Blog Owner
- Contact Dennis Diehl
- Apostolic Treasures: The Treasures Of Herbert W Armstrong
- Wacky World of Dave Pack
- David C. Pack's Wacky World 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 1
- "Mulling Things Over With Dennis" Page 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 3
- Van Robison
- Idiots in the Pulpit
- Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web
- Armstrongism: Is It The Plain Truth? 8/5
- The Daughter of Babylon: A True History of the Workdwide Church of God
- The Armstrong Error Booklet
- Mr. Confusion 1971
- Book: The Truth Shall Make You Free
- UCG/COGWA Child Molester
- PCG Suicide
- How Fred Dattalo, Cal Culpepper and Gerald Flurry Caused A PCG Suicide
- LCG Pedophiles
- Rod Meredith HATES This Blog!
- Rod McNair Says Elderly Possessed By Demons
- Herbert Armstrong Confesses to Incest!
- Herbert Armstrong's Documented Prophecies By Decad...
- Worldwide Church of God vs. Philadelphia Church of God
- Ambassador College Pasadena Campus Demolition and ...
- Ambassador Reports
Thursday, January 31, 2013
What Is Dave Pack Afraid Of? Dennis Asks Dave Pack: Debate Me!
What is Dave Pack afraid of?
Dear Dave...Debate Me
I'll make this short and to the point. The day of the One Man show who appoints himself without the vote, approval or even independent recognition of the man being a Prophet, Apostle, Watcher, Witness or Self Appointed expert in the mind of all things God/Jesus/Christ are over.
A couple of years ago I had a great debate with Art Mokarow. It was very civil and far reaching, well moderated and a lot of fun. We departed friends. Reg Killingley was an outstanding moderator and very fair.
Dave....I'd like you to invite me to debate you on all things Bible. We can chat about what you think is prophecy and I don't. We can discuss Genesis as myth or science. We can talk about Gospel Origins , the meaning of Paul as founder of Christianity and how he and the gang just didn't get along all that well. We can talk about just where does the Book of Revelation really fit in out world today and should it be used to motivate people about the things which back then must shortly come to pass.
We can discuss failed prophecies of the New Testament characters including Jesus and how everything from the Birth Stories to the Resurrection stories simply do not agree with each other and can't all be correct. If you think they are correct, coherent and inerrant, then you can tell us all just in what way this is so.
I'll drive to Wadsworth and sit before YOUR congregation in YOUR building at YOUR Sabbath Service and we can chat. Can be formal or informal. Let me know as soon as possible. I don't need many notes anymore, don't really have to bone up anymore and can be there with simple time off request. I'll probably be heading to Rochester to see my aging and fading parents soon and it is not out of the way to swing by.
Perhaps Dixon Cartwright can come along to report it all for the Journal and you can reach even a bigger COG audience. I would like a fairly independent party to be there to record the actual things said and by whom. That "he said, he said," thing Prophet Bob Thiel and RCM are going through is enough of a reason to be sure one does that properly.
I'd send the same offer to Prophet Bob Thiel, but California is too far and I can't afford the plane ticket.
But in this I am dead serious so get back to me at DennisCDiehl@aol.com and we'll be good to go. It can be an enriching and maturing experience for both of us.
Dennis C Diehl
Non-Apostle. Non Prophet. Nobody...but No More Non-Sense