Saturday, September 7, 2013

David C. Pack: I Join With The Apostles In Their Prophetic Failures



Davey, the worlds most mind boggling COG leader ever to exist since Jesus Christ, now has placed himself on par with the Apostles.  Dream on little guy, dream on!

Davey says, "I could not deny the nightmare that I had and I just HAD to share it with you all.  Don't blame me because my god pulled a fast one on me."

I join the apostles who misunderstood certain prophetic timelines. (But so have all of you old-timers in the Church done the same.) I could not deny what appeared to be the obvious year of this incredibly unique prophecy—unlike all others where one could not know the year, such as the day of Christ’s return. With one of my roles to warn God’s people, I could not just pass over the timing-related elements of the prophecy. The prophecy carried a certain urgency. Think of Haggai 1:4, 5, 7 and 8 and God’s instruction to the remnant. Many things pointed to this taking place soon. (Just think of the many events occurring in the world that cry out for a big, unified Work!) You will learn after the Feast whether this is still true.

3 comments:

Byker Bob said...

I'm sorry, but it is somewhat difficult to place a sense of urgency on 3,000 year old history, that some deluded fool rebrands as prophecy.

Had Dave not been around in 1972-75, he might have a partial excuse regarding the setting of dates. But, he knows all too well what happens when dates are set that prove to be wrong. It immediately causes people to leave, regardless of the quality of the spin. And, if he really thinks that he is the end time Apostle reunifying the remnant, the pastor over the one true church, he'd better hang a millstone around his neck, because he has offended all the little ones who will be leaving rcg.

BB

DennisCDiehl said...

"I join the apostles who misunderstood certain prophetic timelines."

No Dave, you join men who thought they were more special than anyone else, lived in more special times and had more special insights than anyone else and didn't.

It's not a club. It's a shame and they just made stuff up and hurt people's real lives right up until they died oblivious to it all.

Anonymous said...

Pack is sure getting a lot of attention here. Meanwhile, is there anything newsworthy taking place at Living CoG or Phil. CofG?