The Philadelphia Church of God continues its downward spiral as it loses members and money.
In spite of all this, they still drop multiple millions of dollars on dancehall for Flurry's kids that the membership are not allowed to use.
They bought a huge estate in the UK so they can be close to the Ark of the Covenant when it is found and to take possession of the Stone of Scone when an idiot fanatic steals it.
They are losing millions on their concert series, just as his idol HWA did.
Flurry wants to drop millions on his own jet so he does not have to sit next to sweaty adults or screaming kids.
They let pedophiles continue to work on the Edmond cult compound.
Families continue to be ripped apart by vile no-contact polices.
The Worldwide Church of God has birthed numerous harlot daughters over the decades, with the PCG and the Restore Church of God have to be the two most illegitimate.
From Exit and Support:
Cut-Off Policy Regarding Non-Baptized Children Can't Stop the Flow of Information:
August 1, 2016
The cut-off policy regarding non-baptized children is just another way for Gerald Flurry and company to believe they are in control.
This is directed primarily at the non-baptized, underage children who have been able to maintain a relationship with those who have left PCG.
Does Gerald Flurry and PCG really think that they can stop the flow of information?
What are they really trying to hide? I thought that PCG was to have a message that would reach the "Laodiceans," and preach the Gospel to the whole world.
Instead, they have been in existence for nearly 27 years (and still remain paranoid that people are out to get them).
The facts are that the PCG is hemorrhaging, and they are blaming others for their failures.
Here is a small list of what is going on there:
1) By their own admission PCG is currently experiencing a 25% drop in income. How long till the cut backs, and layoffs come?
2) They "reach out" on their college radio station (that about 300 people, mostly PCG members and co-workers) listen to.
3) They are seriously considering buying and operating a private jet.
4) When you consider that, despite their critical financial position, a multi-million dollar dancing facility is being built. Jude Flurry (Stephen's son), is one of the top Irish dancers in the world.
5) The PCG taught that the WCG (under Joe Tkach, Sr.) made Ambassador College the focus, and not the message, and now PCG, especially Stephen Flurry, is doing just that.
The majority of the information that I (and several others have found out about PCG) comes from their own websites, members writing to ESN ( and other related sites), and PCG members social media accounts. I remember when Gerald Flurry didn't want to go on the Internet; now he can run and hide, but he can't avoid it. --Former member of PCG [name withheld]