Wade Cox says:
So there is no doubt to the people seeking the First Resurrection this is the bottom line.
- Repent and be baptised
- Have hands laid on for receipt of the Holy Spirit
- Keep the weekly Sabbath and daily prayer.
- Keep the Sabbath of the New Moon and do not trade (Amos 8:5)
- Keep the Lord’s Supper on the night of 14 Abib according to the Temple Calendar, participating in the bread and wine and footwashing.
- Keep the Passover on the night beginning 15 Abib and keep the full seven days of the Feast of Unleavened Bread. (Penalty for failure is to be cut off (Ex 12:15, 19) and all the Armstrong systems have failed to do this since 1965 and before then kept it only by accident due to Hillel).
- Keep the Feast of Weeks or Pentecost on the 50th day which is the First day of the week following the 49th day Sabbath which commences the Feast.
- Keep Trumpets on 1 Tishri,
- Atonement on (10 Tishri),
- Keep the Feast of Tabernacles from 15 to 21 Tishri with Holy Days on 15 and 22 of the Seventh Month.
- Tithe as per God’s Laws as a sign of Repentance and return to God.
- Give three feast offerings a year at Passover, the Feast of Weeks and at Tabernacles.
Do these things and you shall be saved. Keep Hillel and fail to obey God and follow the Hadith and you will die. Teach men to disobey the Laws of God and you will be killed at the return of the Messiah.
Those alive at the return of the Messiah will repent, or the elect under Messiah, Qasim and the Muhammads of the Middle East will remove all of you.
There is no negotiation. You have less than seven years to repent. The ministry of the Churches of God have only half that time because they are already under judgment. Prepare for the Passover and turn and be saved.