Sunday, July 2, 2023

David C. Pack Is Not Funny, D'oh!

 



David C. Pack Is Not Funny

 

There are times when David C. Pack of The Restored Church of God is unintentionally funny. There are other times when he thinks he is funny, but he is far from it.

 

The suffering the Pastor General has personally caused the brethren is no laughing matter. It is not humorous to think of how things might go down once David C. Pack stands before the Judgment Seat of Christ. It will go quite the opposite the way he expects.

 

I have committed the unpardonable sin IF David C. Pack is moved by the Holy Spirit to continue “The Greatest Untold Story!” Series to convey knowledge from God to His people. I understand and accept the risks. But, the evidence is overwhelming about which sides of the fence he and I both stand on. 

 

David C. Pack is a hypocrite, a false prophet, and a blaspheming liar. That is not an accusation but an observation.

 

The most easily-proven facts of this matter are the continual date-setting that results without any sign or wonder manifesting.

 

 

During “The Greatest Unending Story! (Part 454)” on June 17, 2023, the arrival of the Kingdom of God was declared to be Tammuz 1 (Monday, June 19 at sunset). That may sound familiar. He taught the same Hebrew date in 2022. The result from both years was the same: nothing.

 

Remember when the Tammuz Cooking Table looked like this last year?



Dave has vacillated between it is, or it is not his job to declare dates. He cannot resist being a walking calendar, just as he cannot resist being the center of attention. When the brethren gather on the Sabbath at Headquarters, they come to worship him, not God. They focus on him and not God.

 

Part 454 – June 17, 2023

@ 56:55 If this doesn’t happen Monday, if this doesn't happen Monday unless you don't believe the Bible,write off Av.

 

@ 1:07:43 These metrics I’m giving you, I’m gonna use a word they are “insurmountable.” They cannot be surmounted. They could be true and not happen Monday, but we're waiting 382 days, or this was all an act.

 

Dave will never wait 382 days, never mind a week.

 

@ 1:15:19 So, the Series is over. Simplicity truly reigns…After the final message that was supposta be given in a season foretold to be given in season…This puts us at mid-day Monday when I am told twice that I’m found so doing.

 

@ 1:25:29 If an oracle comes from Gabriel or something. I don’t know how you can change the Bible, so I wouldn't believe, and I do not believe, and my position is that it is either Monday [June 19], and then I bow and grab my head and say, "or we're waiting 382 days." Otherwise, I have to contort the Bible, and I might as well add another kingdom or something.

 

@ 1:26:33 But, my position is, I’m as convicted about Tammuz 1 Monday as I am the Sixth King. And if it is not Monday (I’m just telling you my position), I’m gonna buckle up and get ready for a long year. God help us.

 

Mr. Putin will be greatly disappointed to hear this. Tammuz 1 failed, which cracks the door open on the possibility that Mr. Putin may not be the Sixth King of Revelation 17:10. To tease the Russian President would not be funny, Dave. Poking the Russian bear as a joke would NOT be funny at all.

 

It is a good thing Mr. Putin has no chance of hearing about it.

 

 

Four days later, Dave begins his self-damage control.

 

Part 455 – June 21, 2023

@ 00:04 I suspected almost immediately (within minutes almost) that the last sermon was covered that I would need to come back one more time.

 

Dave loves to brag about how quickly he knew he would fail, as if that excuses teaching biblical fraud to the church. He has a long, documented history of the malarkey cloud settling on his head moments after shutting his big fat mouth. Just think of all the foolishness inside The Restored Church of God that could have been spared if he kept his lips pressed together ALL the time.

 

@ 57:51 There would be a final message. How many times have we thought there was a final message? This is the 256th final message…It’s impossible to get any of this wrong where everything’s plain.

 

Hold that thought. Especially looking BACK on Dave's proclamations after they had already failed.



@ 1:16:28 They’ll be one single place on the planet where Christ comes at sundown in Jerusalem…We’re looking at two possible Sabbaths. The 5th [of Tammuz – June 24] or the 12th [July 1]. It looks like the Bible says the 5th.

 

@ 1:20:05 …but I have nothing else to say… So, I’m just trying to tell you. This is the ballgame today.

 

@ 1:24:36 Is another week possible? Another message isn’t. But is another week possible? Yes. Yes. I can just tell you that unless God violates His word, two more weeks aren’t possible. And I can’t think of a single reason why you’d wait to the 12th [Tammuz, July 1].

 

According to the mouth of David C. Pack, God violated His word. How does that NOT make him a blasphemer? Is that an accusation or an observation? Brad, please explain where I am off in my thinking.

 

 

This faux heart-to-heart is just the type of manipulation the gullible in RCG still get googly-eyed over.




@ 1:24:59 I always wanted to share something with you. Privately. But this been private, but I'll just be public about it. Were there another year (of course, I don’t believe this. I shouldn’t have to say that), but were there, I’m finally at peace.

 

We can all be thankful the false prophet and false apostle has peace. Peace, peace. There is no peace.

 

@ 1:25:15 I have peace. I’ve not had peace for a long time. I’ve had a happy life.

 

@ 1:25:36 But, I’ve not been at peace. This has been a hundred burs under my saddle for a long time. A challenge. I kept going when I shoulda died multiple times in there. But I did, and I'm glad it's over. I'm at peace.

 

King Saul did not have peace after he rebelled against God. He was sore vexed by tormenting spirits. How similar David C. Pack is to King Saul remains to be seen. Keep an eye out for Dave falling onto his lawn dart.

 

@ 1:26:38 And I and I it it I would be at peace. It’s a combination of things. But, the greatest one would be this this this baby is over. There’s nothing else to say. You can’t make it simpler.

 

@ 1:27:57 So, we don’t have another year. I just thought maybe you would appreciate hearing that, you know, at least for the next few days, I’m at peace. I hope you are, too. There is no 456. Godspeed sundown in Jerusalem this week.

 

His peace lasted less than two days. It probably departed before he entered the elevator. Of course, there would be Part 456.

 

Part 456 – June 24, 2023

@ 00:05 Why are we still here? [laughs] Well, partly because I didn’t leave for my vacation…So, if I’m still around [laughs] and some Mystery remains, then, I guess, it has to be explained.

 

 

David C. Pack is desperate to find creative excuses for why the unending series is unending. If anyone has a clever idea, please write Church Administration (cad@rcg.org) to submit your suggestions. They need them ASAP.



Part 456 – June 24, 2023

@ 00:38 This Series is unnatural. I would go so far as to say it’s strange in manner and length. What we’re going through is not natural.

 

@ 03:14 And it occurred to me, in some ways, brethren, what we’re doing…457 [Parts] today. 837 hours. Essentially, explaining, in many regards (you could say), the whole Bible. It would seem strange to somebody, even in God's church in the Seventh Era, would say this is strange. And yet, here we are doing it. So, if it feels like it's going on and on, that's only because it is going on and on [laughs]. All right? If it feels a little odd, why won’t it end?

 

It will not end due to arrogance, pride, foolishness, wickedness, and blindness. I do not see how that is funny.

 

Dave’s tortured introduction does not hold up biblically with one simple observation. In all his Bible examples, God instructed all those men to do what they did.

 

God has told David C. Pack to do nothing.

 

@ 10:15 We may think we’re just goin’ through a long, strange Series that just won’t seem to end. But from God’s perspective, it has to end right.

 

This will never end right because God is not behind it. God cannot feed His sheep fraud and lies. David C. Pack feeds the brethren of The Restored Church of God fraud and lies.

 

@ 10:25 It’s a permanent record referred to over and over and over in His word, and I'm gonna show you… that [Part 456] is part of the clearing up that has to take place today.

 

The exrcg.org website is now also part of the permanent record of what David C. Pack says. I am a scribe and a witness to what is taught inside The Restored Church of God. It is ONLY possible because the grace of God Almighty allows it to be so. It will end when He decides.

 

 

While Dave winds up the audience, he prepares to wow them with another mistranslation that has thwarted his ability to get things right.

 



@ 11:09 Now, one of the things I need to explain is I found another mistranslation. I need to clear it up, and I'll tell ya what it means. We’ve thought there were three kingdoms and one king. One Sixth King. That’s a mistranslation. There’s actually six kingdoms and three kings, so we’ve got four more years to wait. No, I’m just kidding.



Funny, right?

 

That was Dave’s twisted attempt at humor. Some broken-headed idiots in the audience laughed. The saddest part is if David C. Pack kept going on to teach about three kings and six kingdoms, the brethren would buy it without question. They swallow everything he feeds them. And Dave knows it.

 

@ 11:40 That was a joke. Obviously not very funny.

 

That was some zinger. Especially for those living in pain or desperately wanting to see their deceased loved ones “any day now.” Hardy har har.

 

@ 11:54 We’re right on track. Sorry. I’m just prone to those kinda cracks.

 

I wonder if being “on track” was part of the joke. Ironically, not.

 

Dave then exposes a moment of honesty that sums up the mental state of the Headquarters enablers.

 

@ 12:11 When I cracked that joke at the table, the ministers at the table laughed. So, they probably thought they had to.

 

The hirelings laugh at his callous jokes. The hirelings fully agree with his false doctrines. The hirelings nod their heads no matter what nonsense comes out of his mouth.

 

The Restored Church of Another god is a white-washed sepulcher filled with dead men’s bones and all manner of filthiness.

 

And nothing about that is funny.


Marc Cebrian

See: David C. Pack Is Not Funny

4 comments:

Tonto said...

Can that somehow be the color of that horses underbelly, or is that horse absolutely filthy??

Anonymous said...

It's piece, not peace. Dave has pieces.......

Anonymous said...

@ Tonto,

Yeah, I think the horse just has a dirty belly. Someone there needs to give that horse a good cleaning.

Anonymous said...

Dave makes the point of God asking the prophets to do strange things. I’m assuming Dave is lumping himself in that category with his strange sermon series of 400 plus weird and failing prophecies. The difference Dave, God didn’t asked you to keep failing. That’s just strange.