Monday, June 3, 2024

May I suggest the Perfect Gift for "David C Inarguably Passed Over the New Testament His Whole Life"?


Dear Council of Enablers and those less inclined to gyrate in their seats every week. 

The Perfect Gift for Dave Pack



 “Look, maybe there’re people who know New Testament Church history better than I,
but I but I I’ll bet there aren’t three in the last two thousand years, partly because I live at the
end of it and I’ve studied it and written long books on it and studied it...”

Comment: There are thousands of actually trained theologians who know the New Testament and Church History better than you could possibly imagine.  You are not on their list. 

“These are mysteries. Nobody understood any of this. I didn’t and took me a while to
put it together. I mean, I feel like I could write a new King James Bible better, with the Greek and Hebrew. They were fine, I’m not I’m not trying to brag, but I’ve had to. That’s where I got up to and I do estimate it’s about 9000 hours of study on this.”

Comment: You never have to try to brag. It's what you do naturally and have nothing really to brag about. Ashamed, maybe. Brag?  No. 

 I’ve said it before, if you think I’m arrogant saying it, as I like to say, ‘Then, pray for me.’ But I’m gonna tell you I’ve dug and dug and dug like nobody I ever knew...and now a thousand wise men could not convince me I’m wrong.”

Comment: Now that I'm going to agree with you on. No one could ever convince you of being 100% mistaken 100% of the time on 100% of the foolishness you believe you have studied more than any other human being.   You have proven that to everyone. 
===========

What is delusional disorder?


Delusional disorder is a type of psychotic disorder. Its main symptom is the presence of one or more delusions.

A delusion is an unshakable belief in something that’s untrue. The belief isn’t a part of the person’s culture or subculture, and almost everyone else knows this is not true.

Non-bizarre delusions are different from bizarre delusions, which include beliefs that are impossible in our reality...

People with delusional disorder often continue to socialize and function well, apart from the subject of their delusion. Generally, they don’t behave in an odd or unusual manner. This is unlike people with other psychotic disorders, who might also have delusions as a symptom. In some cases, however, people with delusional disorder might become so preoccupied with their delusions that their lives are disrupted. (Or the lives of others)


Grandiose: People with this type of delusional disorder have an overinflated sense of self-worth, power, knowledge or identity. They may believe they have a great talent or have made an important discovery.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is very nice to see Dennis finding value in the New Testament at this point in life. All of us who ever were affected by Armstrongism had been programmed to filter it through the Old Testament, and to allow that to correct and modify it. In effect, we acknowledged Jesus Christ, but treated Him on a practical level just as had the Jews.

Tonto said...

BEHIND THE WORK FILM FOR PACK 2024

https://youtube.com/shorts/XPjB6x4bbtE?feature=shared

Jim Jones Hoodwink, LLC said...

best gift for Dave Pack is : "Handbook On Making Friends With Guards At Riker's Island Penitentiary" after fraud conviction(s)

or : "How To Survive Enron"

or DVD box set 💿of retro game show : "To Tell The Truth" hosted by Wally Bruner...featuring panelists Arlene Francis, & Soupy Sales 📺