Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Armstrongism's Magical God At Work Today In Pasadena




I just love Armstrongism's magical God that performs such dramatic miracles while children are starving to death around the world.  Our god was such a merciful god!

Craig W (from South of the Equator)
Today I visited Barnes 'n Noble Bookshop in Old Pasadena; Archive Bookstore
in Pasadena (that Dr Hoeh used to frequent); Fuller Seminary bookstore and
cafe in Pasadena; and finally the Huntington Library & Botanical Gardens.

What was so odd was that I was going to leave the Archive Bookstore and said
a quick prayer that if there was any book in it that might assist with my
researches, it would be nice to find it. Lo! I then lent over to pick a book
out of a bookcase it was 'The Prophecies of Daniel' by Louis Talbot. Talbot
is the man Hoeh used to listen to in the 1940s on the radio and Talbot is
referred to in my article on Hoeh! Coincidence or answered prayer?

Woo  Spooky!

1 comment:

Lake of Fire Church of God said...

Craig W. said, "Talbot
is the man Hoeh used to listen to in the 1940s on the radio and Talbot is referred to in my article on Hoeh! Coincidence or answered prayer?"

MY COMMENT - I always say "coincidences" are incidences from God. So, to answer your question, both IMHO.

Richard