Note that only "appropriate Males" may pray.
here is my suggested format for Sabbath services for January 26, 2013:
- 2-3 hymns (we are using the 1974 Bible Hymnal from the old WCG and the choral accompaniment)
- Opening prayer by an appropriate male if present).
- Sermonette (short 8-15 minute subject) or Bible New Prophecy YouTube video. The newest one is The Muslim Brotherhood and the Rise of the King of the South.
- Announcements (which probably will be this Letter to the Brethren) and one hymn.
- Sermon (which for most will be a recorded one), which for nearly all of you will be What is the meaning of your life?
- Final hymn.
- Closing prayer by an appropriate male (if available).