This think that Dave calls god, recently came down to Wadsworth and spoke to him. After a stroll around the most beautiful Church HQ ever to be built, Dave's god took him into the basement of his new administration building and revealed just how he plans to destroy the 600 some splinter groups of the Church of God. Because of that destruction Dave is supposed to plan on all the tens of thousand COGers out there to come rushing back to him with wallets open.
What is coming in the prophecy’s present chapters is not complicated to understand. God makes clear that what happens will fall into seven categories! Brief summary statements are all that is necessary to understand HOW—in what WAYS—the splinter organizations will decline and eventually collapse after a final, prophesied culminating event.
Dave then lists the points his god told him to say:
(1) More and more people will leave, and are already leaving, the big and medium-sized organizations.
(2) The governments, headquarters and various corporate boards within these organizations will experience more politicking, confusion and division, possibly including splits.
(3) Declining income—people leaving or withholding tithes and offerings—including lower Holy Day offerings—is happening and will worsen. (But remember, income can be level, or even slightly up, while the organization’s actual scope and reach is shrinking because inflation alone eats up small increases, and usually more than this. Hiring of staff and ministers [other than replacements] and all forms of true expansion have basically already come to an end.)
With LCG's recent embarrassing turn of events over their cancellation of their Canadian broadcast stations, UCG embarrassing and money draining split with COGWA, and PCG's steep drop in income, Dave's god has made it clear that we are witnessing the implosion and ultimate death of ALL 600 some splinter groups except his.
Dave then proposes that the employees of the various groups will start feeling the coldness of Satan taking over their HQ's. People will see the failure of the leaders, the declining income, the cold hardheartedness of the ministry and members. They will then know they are in darkness and need to come into the light of Dave's glorious heavenly presence. Absolutely none of the various splinter groups, including Bob Thiel's group, have been producing fruit. Only Dave is able to produce a bountiful harvest.
(4) As groups long cut off from the Vine, Jesus Christ, and outside His Body, but still having a little of God’s Spirit, the production of even this small amount of God’s Spirit will dissipate and dry up. This is already happening. Part of this will be coworkers and donors drying up, which will worsen number 3 above. Consider the following. All that in a sense “naturally grows of itself” will disappear with organizations starving toward nothing. Think. All “widget” companies of the world get some “return.” But these “returns” in the splinters will disappear! Also, there will be a growing sense when attending services, or working at various headquarters, that one is in a kind of wilderness that is growing colder. All perceived advancements (basically smoke and mirrors that were never real, anyway) will come to a grinding halt—and possibly soon. But this is not to say that fruit from God will disappear, because there has never been any. Christ did not build and has never headed any of these organizations.
Soon the Church of God will see their ministers and their wives in horrible distress as resignations, firings, and defections occur as people scramble to maintain salaries. Dave even predicts death will rage through the ministry and administrators of the various splinter groups. Is he predicting suicides or deaths from strokes and heart attacks brought on by the COG implosion? Or, is he going to be like Neville Stevens goons who claim they will be welding swords against all who disagree with them?
(5) An increasing loss of ministers and administrators will occur—leaders at various levels will be taken away. This will be due to terminations, resignations, disability, defection, death and disqualification, etc. And this will involve wives. (This part of the announcement could easily include a growing list of ministers’ names [and wives] that began to significantly increase in the mid-autumn, but had also been happening before then.) After a point, ministers will start losing their jobs and find themselves scrambling to survive. Also already happening, this will include disfellowships (of brethren or ministers) to preserve supposed “unity.” Unable to break people and ministers who will not compromise the truth, leaders copying the very methods of the Worldwide Church of God apostates because they are led by the same spirit will summarily “deal with” these said-to-be “rebels” and “enemies” who are “sowing division.” This new, greater level of truly dark, devilish conduct coming from the top of these organizations against those who won’t give up the truth—people they cannot break—will worsen. I know what some are suffering, and what more will. I’ve tasted such tactics by compromised, evil leaders.
I have to laugh at his comment above about the "dark, devilish conduct coming from the top organizations", this coming from a man who has deliberately tried to destroy peoples lives over his years in the church. Manipulation, lies and backstabbing have been the trail of destruction left in Dave's wake.
Dave then gloats the the splinter groups will see rapid decline in income and complete loss of financial reserves, all the while Dave's coffers rise with his plenary indulgences he will require from all new incoming members, at least the the 10 or 20 who will join him.
(6) There will continue to be shrinkage and loss of financial reserves—accumulated wealth, if you will—that have been built up by organizations against “rainy days.” There will also be the break-up and loss of some assets, as scheduled payments begin to be missed because the “rain” won’t stop. This will likely come after organizations have cut back in easier areas hoping this will stanch bleeding. It won’t work. The bleeding will not stop.Dave then predicts that LCG will lose more stations as their income continues to drop:
(7) Media “doors” will continue to close. Simple lack of income will force organizations to shut more and more of what splinter leaders have long called and presumed to be “open doors before us.” (For instance, just TODAY, yet again, the Living Church of God has suddenly dropped another major television outlet. Having in March dropped its Sunday ION Television slot, it is now also quietly dropping its WEDNESDAY slot—and thus ION altogether—with its last airing date to be May 15. Truly incredible, this very day (to be announced tomorrow) LCG is also touting to its members how its income is doing better over recent days! You must watch for these inconsistencies carefully crafted to hide the shrinking—the retreating—of the “work” these organizations do.)Dave then has this dire waring for all the members who cling on to their failing churches as their leaders deny things are happening. In one swift moment Dave's god will cause a miracle to happen that causes them ALL to cease operating at the same time. Dave though will be spared.
Take note. These things will not of themselves break the stubborn resolve—and resistance to what God is doing—of thousands of brethren, and hundreds of ministers, who will remain “holdouts” in the face of ever more evidence—powerful facts! Therefore, God will bring a culminating event, which could be called the eighth thing to happen, in a way that implodes these groups OVERNIGHT and leaves thousands of people in utter shock at what they just witnessed. Those who are regularly reading these announcements will be somewhat less surprised, but also stunned. This event will be explained in the future.
Then martyr Dave kicks in gear as he predicts intense persecution for his strong words.
Leaders will mock and ridicule as ludicrous what they will see as baseless assertions in this announcement. Think. What choice do they have? They must do this! Our extraordinary advancement, expansion, blessings and fruit—SUCCESS in the face of their FAILURE—threatens them. These leaders will wish I would just “leave them alone.” (Translate this, “Quit telling people what’s really going on. We need them in the dark.”) They (so will others) will say, “How presumptuous—and arrogant—of David Pack to make such pronouncements! Who does he think he is?” Certainly these statements are provocative. But these things WILL HAPPEN, and the even barely discerning reader will see they already are! What is written in these announcements are not the “forecasts” of another ignorant, false prophet kook (you know the names). I am not a prophet. These are GOD’S words, made most clear in Scripture. There is no need to invent these things (Rom. 1:30). This would just invite what would be well-deserved ridicule when they didn’t come to pass. But neither is there need to defend them—nor in any way to convince you of them. God will. Like all of God’s designated servants, my job is to inform, prepare and warn of what God says is coming.
Most important of all Dave wants to make sure you know what to do with your money. That is ultimately what all of this bloviating by Dave is all about. Its the money.
The Restored Church of God has become nothing more than a cheap whore dressed up like a a high priced whore. The more money you give the better service you will get.
"God’s Church will continue to grow and EXPLODE with His blessings!"