Wednesday, April 17, 2013

E. W. King Has A Nightmare And Records It For Posterity




E.W. King, the new and improved leader of the Original Worldwide Church of God has had a dream, or maybe a nightmare, depending on how you look at it.

Are we all suppose dto not fly now inplanes?

Recent Dream ~ 3-13-13 Mr.E.W.King

I had a dream last night. In the dream I was near the ocean shore and I saw a Helicopter fighting with another flying object. I then saw a plane and another one in the not to far distance shot it down with some sort of misle..it could be that the misle was shot from the ground..it was not clear.
E.W.King

King also claims tohave warned about current violence in the news:



In November of 2012 I warned here at COGSR headquarters many things that have now come to pass.
I stated in my forecast for 2013 the following:
“Violent crimes will enter our homes through the news media. New violence like never before!”
And what have we witnessed? The worst school shootings ever, a man running through a college campus stabbing people, home grown terrorism, etc. Please take time out to study our Prophecy Forecasts! It is time for America to wake up!
You can visit some of our Prophecy Forecasts at the following site.. Click Now!

Is it me or is Armstrongism getting dumber by the day?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Notice that NONE of the so called prophets predicted a dramatic specific event like the Boston Marathon tragedy.

If JUST ONCE one of these dudes gave a specific, detailed "prophecy" and it came to pass, then one could perhaps take notice. But alas, it never happens that way.

VooDoo religion.

Joe Moeller
Cody, WY

NO2HWA said...

King speaks in such broad generalizations that he is bound to hit something out there in the news.

Anonymous said...

Oh no. My parents had that set of cards. One deck with a blue border and one deck with a red border in a red and gold box. Too many old memories...yuck. Makes me feel dirty.

Leonardo said...

Hey Joe, have you heard about that episode of "Family Guy" that had a scene eerily reminiscent of the tragedy in Boston two days ago? I saw it out on Youtube yesterday (someone sent me the link), though now it's since been taken down. It was about 30 seconds long, but the scene was of someone interviewing a runner in the Boston Marathon as he was trying to make a cell phone call - a bomb is heard exploding in the background, then he tries to make a second call, and another explosion is heard. Really weird. I'd guess the producers of that show got a visit from some FBI agents.

DennisCDiehl said...

Both Malm and Thiel confuse prophecy with reading blogs and eating onion rings before bed.

Glenn said...

I still have a couple of decks of those cards.

Glenn Parker

Anonymous said...

I think the United Church of God still has the "VooDoo religion" of British Israelism on their website.