Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The Creed of the Greedy Shepherds




The loot is my shepherd, I shall not work
It maketh me to lie in  green pastures
It leadeth me beside the Riviera waters
It restoreth my bank balance,
It leadeth me in the paths of crookedness for my fame’s sake
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of debt I will fear no evil, 
for my movers and shakers are with me
My Rolexes and fundraising staff, they comfort me
Thou preparest a table before me at a ritzy restaurant in the presence of my executives
Thou anointest my head with hair gloss; my champagne cup runneth over
Surely goodies and Mercedes shall follow me all the days of my life, 
and I shall dwell in my mansion with the tennis court forever.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"fear no evil"

That about explains it.

Are these guys atheists or what?

Don't they fear what God will do to them?

old EXPCG hag said...

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And tell Pack to stop looking possessed!

Unknown said...

Flurry should be allowed to collect donations, but they should only be made by used aluminum "BEER CANS"!

Anonymous said...

How's this BB:

Take a container of cyanide and add a little plutonium and label it Danger Highly Toxic and Radioactive RCG Armstrongism Product of Wadsworth, Ohio.

Ronco

Anonymous said...

Pack looks much older and more haggard now. That is a photo from a few years ago. He still uses that one in his propaganda. Kinda like Stalin use to manipulate his image in the propaganda so he was better looking than in real life. How deceptive. More evidence that he is a deceitful man. He is not only mistaken, he is a deliberate deceiver.

Byker Bob said...

Works for me, Ronco. RCG is like the old Jolt Cola version of Armstrongism. Never any pretense of being lo cal. Or Camel straights as opposed to Merits.

BB