From an LCG source:
Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web of Corrupt Leaders
- Contact Blog Owner
- Contact Dennis Diehl
- Apostolic Treasures: The Treasures Of Herbert W Armstrong
- Wacky World of Dave Pack
- David C. Pack's Wacky World 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 1
- "Mulling Things Over With Dennis" Page 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 3
- Van Robison
- Idiots in the Pulpit
- Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web
- Armstrongism: Is It The Plain Truth? 8/5
- The Daughter of Babylon: A True History of the Workdwide Church of God
- The Armstrong Error Booklet
- Mr. Confusion 1971
- Book: The Truth Shall Make You Free
- UCG/COGWA Child Molester
- PCG Suicide
- How Fred Dattalo, Cal Culpepper and Gerald Flurry Caused A PCG Suicide
- LCG Pedophiles
- Rod Meredith HATES This Blog!
- Rod McNair Says Elderly Possessed By Demons
- Herbert Armstrong Confesses to Incest!
- Herbert Armstrong's Documented Prophecies By Decad...
- Worldwide Church of God vs. Philadelphia Church of God
- Ambassador College Pasadena Campus Demolition and ...
Monday, May 9, 2016
Rod Meredith Tries To Deal With Scarborourgh Lawsuit Blowback
From an LCG source:
Rod Meredith has called a meeting this week of his Counsel of Elders in an attempt to mitigate the blowback from the Scarborough/ LCG lawsuit. It seems many of the ministers in the field and several of the Counsel members are having a difficult time understanding why Rod Meredith and Rod McNair would risk hundreds of thousands of tithe-payer dollars and a ton of negative publicity instead of working for a peaceful resolution outside of the courtroom.
They will also discuss the defection of a number of the European brethren following the departure of the Swiss minister Roland Lecocq.
Of course, none of these bad things are happening as a result of LCG's bad behavior! Instead, it will be old Satan who gets the blame once again. Satan loves nothing more than to attack the only and greatest church on earth.
We can only hope that Counsel members have the courage to hold a mirror up to Rod so that he can finally gain the insight he needs to realize that he is merely reaping what he has sown.
Let's not hold our breath though. A bunch of "yes men" blowing smoke up their king's arse is much more likely as history has shown us!