The Jews began building Zerubbabel’s Temple one-and-a-half years into Darius’ reign, in the spring of 519 BC on the 24th day of the sixth month—about April 1 in our calendar. Further proof is that EVERY biblical and historical source states that it took four years to build this Temple. No one disputes this. ALL these sources recognize that the work of building was completed in early March 515 BC—or what would be five-and-a-half years into Darius’ reign. This is important. Notice what the book of Ezra records: “The elders of the Jews builded, and they prospered through the prophesying of Haggai the prophet and Zechariah the son of Iddo. And they builded, and finished it [the temple], according to the commandment of the God of Israel, and according to the commandment of Cyrus, and Darius, and Artaxerxes king of Persia. And this house was finished on the third day of the month Adar, which was in the sixth year of the reign of Darius the king” (6:14-15). The third of Adar would generally correspond with our early March.
This means the temple in Haggai 1:1 is referencing an event in the spring of the year, not late summer or fall. This is the FIRST proof that the prophecy applies to the spring, not the fall. This does not mean we know the exact timing of the prophecy’s fulfillment—either the exact day (or the year) in the spring. But there are THREE more powerful proofs/indicators that the prophecy is fulfilled in the spring not the fall. These immediately “sprang out of the woodwork” the moment we realized the season that God had in mind to fulfill Haggai—PRE-PASSOVER.
Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web of Corrupt Leaders
- Contact Blog Owner
- Contact Dennis Diehl
- Apostolic Treasures: The Treasures Of Herbert W Armstrong
- Wacky World of Dave Pack
- David C. Pack's Wacky World 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 1
- "Mulling Things Over With Dennis" Page 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 3
- Van Robison
- Idiots in the Pulpit
- Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web
- Armstrongism: Is It The Plain Truth? 8/5
- The Daughter of Babylon: A True History of the Workdwide Church of God
- The Armstrong Error Booklet
- Mr. Confusion 1971
- Book: The Truth Shall Make You Free
- UCG/COGWA Child Molester
- PCG Suicide
- How Fred Dattalo, Cal Culpepper and Gerald Flurry Caused A PCG Suicide
- LCG Pedophiles
- Rod Meredith HATES This Blog!
- Rod McNair Says Elderly Possessed By Demons
- Herbert Armstrong Confesses to Incest!
- Herbert Armstrong's Documented Prophecies By Decad...
- Worldwide Church of God vs. Philadelphia Church of God
- Ambassador College Pasadena Campus Demolition and ...
- Ambassador Reports
Friday, October 11, 2013
David C Pack: The Great Church of God Reunification Will Happen Pre-Passover
David C Pack: I was such a stupid idiot to assume the date was late summer/early fall.