Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Merry Christmas! Thiel Says Earth Will NOT Be Destroyed By Comet ISON on December 16th.







Whether it is eating halal turkeys or worrying about the Mayan calendar predicting the end of the world, Armstrongites continue to be attracted to everything imaginable, except to Jesus.


Bob Thiel wants us all to know that the comet ISON will not destroy the earth or cause Armageddon. Bob knows he is correct because 32 of his other prophecies have come true.


That being said, the ‘great tribulation’ itself will not start on December 16, 2013. Perhaps I should mention that world events also aligned with at least 32 predictions in my book 2012 and the Rise of the Secret Sect (a list can be found at the beginning of the old article End of Mayan Calendar 2012–Might 2012 Mean Something?). And yes, I do believe my biblically-understood prophetic views about the start of the ‘great tribulation’ will also be correct.  Comet ISON is not going to destroy the Earth.

4 comments:

Corky said...

I predict the world won't be destroyed in 2016 either...

I also predict that by 2020, Republicans will start taking credit for the Affordable Care Act. Yeah, I know, I'm sticking my neck out for saying that but there ya are...

Anonymous said...

Of COURSE it won't.

Anyone who follows the news knows that ISON is in trouble and is said to be falling apart. It's magnitude is dropping, and it is unleashing large amounts of dust. Some have proclaimed it to be a dud.

This is no prophecy. This is just watching the news and then adding a prophecy by stating "It is not going to destroy the Earth."

Making a prophecy on 99.9% odds that a prophecy is correct isn't a prophecy. It's forecasting, and that's all. And that's what Bob does. Forecasts. Reads News articles. Reads science articles. Then states the obvious and says "See? I'm right."

Byker Bob said...

Were any people other than the tinfoil people actually expecting this?

BB

Anonymous said...

I predict there will be weather tomorrow.

It shall surely come to pass.